Catholic sex scandal in Australia continues

The place to debate matters of faith and religion in a more rigorous manner.
Forum rules
The place to debate matters of faith and religion in a more rigorous manner. Differing perspectives from both Christians and non-Christians are actively welcomed, but contributors should come prepared to justify their opinions and beliefs, while showing due respect to the views of others.

Re: Catholic sex scandal in Australia continues

Postby Pondero » October 18th, 2017, 10:15 pm

You spend a lot of f time looking for dirt on the Catholic Church Val. Time that could be better spent .
For the previous Pope Benedict to be accused of child molesting is completely out of character and I doubt very much if he has anything like that in his background.
I notice England is not included in your at atlas of countries accused of child rape!
Well good for England.
I am tired of your muck raking Val.Leave it to the proper authorities. And remember a man is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law!
If your mind is your brain and your brain is just material , would you rely on it?
John Lennox
Pondero

Re: Catholic sex scandal in Australia continues

Postby Val » October 19th, 2017, 8:48 am

Pondero wrote:You spend a lot of f time looking for dirt on the Catholic Church Val. Time that could be better spent .
For the previous Pope Benedict to be accused of child molesting is completely out of character and I doubt very much if he has anything like that in his background.

Never said any such thing about Pope Benedict

"Pope Benedict was personally accused in a lawsuit of conspiring to cover up "

He was being accused of conspiring
I am who I am, your approval isn't needed
Val

Previous

Return to In depth