Catholic sex scandal in Australia continues

The place to debate matters of faith and religion in a more rigorous manner.
Forum rules
The place to debate matters of faith and religion in a more rigorous manner. Differing perspectives from both Christians and non-Christians are actively welcomed, but contributors should come prepared to justify their opinions and beliefs, while showing due respect to the views of others.

Re: Catholic sex scandal in Australia continues

Postby Pondero » October 18th, 2017, 10:15 pm

You spend a lot of f time looking for dirt on the Catholic Church Val. Time that could be better spent .
For the previous Pope Benedict to be accused of child molesting is completely out of character and I doubt very much if he has anything like that in his background.
I notice England is not included in your at atlas of countries accused of child rape!
Well good for England.
I am tired of your muck raking Val.Leave it to the proper authorities. And remember a man is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law!
According to one study, the average adult has a shorter attention span (eight seconds) than a goldfish (nine seconds).
This is not surprising in today's wired , or wified world.
Pondero

Re: Catholic sex scandal in Australia continues

Postby Val » October 19th, 2017, 8:48 am

Pondero wrote:You spend a lot of f time looking for dirt on the Catholic Church Val. Time that could be better spent .
For the previous Pope Benedict to be accused of child molesting is completely out of character and I doubt very much if he has anything like that in his background.

Never said any such thing about Pope Benedict

"Pope Benedict was personally accused in a lawsuit of conspiring to cover up "

He was being accused of conspiring
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
John Stuart Mill

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke
Val

Previous

Return to In depth