Islamist watch

For discussions about religion, but not specifically Christianity.
Forum rules
For discussions about religion, but not specifically Christianity. Christians and members of any faith or of no faith are welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times. Remember that detailed discussion about the beliefs of a particular faith will be difficult if no member of that faith is available to take part.

Re: Islamist watch

Postby GregB » August 17th, 2016, 6:11 pm

I couldn't access the link, SotS as it seems here in Spain I cannot access BBC i-player. No matter; in answer to the question: "Should it be made easier for radicalised young Muslims to return to the UK and reform?" my response is that none of them should have any right to return to the UK whatsoever, their British passports (under due legislation) having been withdrawn. As for the hypothetical possibility of their reforming, to even give them the slightest benefit of the doubt on that score is laughable. They made their decision; let them live (or better die) with it.
"I hate reality but it's still the best place to get a good steak."
- Woody Allen
GregB

Postby GregB » September 10th, 2016, 11:58 am

Apparently, an Islamist attempt to blow up Notre Dame cathedral in Paris was foiled by the French police. I wonder if they spotted a suspicious individual in the vicinity with a large bulk on his back which might have contained explosives, muttering "Esmeralda" (a codeword?) to himself as he lurched along.

http://media.diarioveloz.com/adjuntos/1 ... 345797.jpg
- Woody Allen
GregB

Postby Sprocket » September 12th, 2016, 9:37 pm

If he was planning to deotnate a car bomb, it might have been the hatchback of Notre Dame.
Your link comes up with "403 Forbidden" on the Royal Mail computer.
Supercrappyfarcicalishbrexitisatrocious.
Sprocket

Postby GregB » September 13th, 2016, 5:53 pm

Oh well, try this one:
http://www.bigbangnews.com/export/sites ... 223780.png

If he had been obsessed by toilets, would he have been called Khazicommodo?
- Woody Allen
GregB

Postby Sprocket » September 14th, 2016, 12:25 pm

Yes, that one works. When he has his lunch, does he open the lunch-pack of Notre Dame?
Supercrappyfarcicalishbrexitisatrocious.
Sprocket

Postby GregB » December 4th, 2016, 12:30 pm

Good news report on the Islamist front, this time from the seemingly remote Dagestan, although the whole world is really on the advancing front line of the war with Islam.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/04/europ ... index.html

The Russians don't pussyfoot around with enemies, like arch-wimp and Muslim apologist, Barack Obama, who foolishly thinks that sitting round a table will solve all our international problems. Fortunately his laughable time in office, with not a single achievement to his name, is nearing its appointed end. Hard times are coming and hard men are needed to address them.

Anyway, here's a clip from the classic spaghetti Western, 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' illustrating the point that you don't sit around while your enemies spout nonsense before they kill you; you kill them first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvSZ_HQmZgQ
- Woody Allen
GregB

Postby sarniajoy » December 4th, 2016, 12:36 pm

Whilst we should do everything we can to eliminate Islamic extremists, just as we should be doing to eliminate the extremes of Christianity, moderate Muslims are no more of a problem than moderate Christians.
sarniajoy

Postby GregB » December 4th, 2016, 1:02 pm

Well, the whole subject of moderate Muslims is, indeed, another matter, although many impartial surveys and polls show, alarmingly, that a great number of Muslims in all Islamic countries support the more extreme aspects of Islamic law (Sharia) and the fact that they are not actively engaged in violent warfare against us (like ISIS, Al-Quaeda and all its branches, etc.) does not mean that they are not opposed to our society and its free way of life. If the tipping point came of their numerical dominance (eg. in Europe, liberal suicidal, open doors misguidedness furthering the decline) millions of 'neutral' Muslims in our 'fifth columnist' midst would certainly re-start the 1400-year-old holy war against us. After all, a very small integrated proportion apart, where is the real allegiance of the followers of the warlord of Mecca, whose religion conquered by the sword?

PS. Back to my previous post, by the way...
- Woody Allen
GregB

Postby sarniajoy » December 4th, 2016, 1:32 pm

GregB wrote:Well, the whole subject of moderate Muslims is, indeed, another matter, although many impartial surveys and polls show, alarmingly, that a great number of Muslims in all Islamic countries support the more extreme aspects of Islamic law (Sharia) and the fact that they are not actively engaged in violent warfare against us (like ISIS, Al-Quaeda and all its branches, etc.) does not mean that they are not opposed to our society and its free way of life. If the tipping point came of their numerical dominance (eg. in Europe, liberal suicidal, open doors misguidedness furthering the decline) millions of 'neutral' Muslims in our 'fifth columnist' midst would certainly re-start the 1400-year-old holy war against us. After all, a very small integrated proportion apart, where is the real allegiance of the followers of the warlord of Mecca, whose religion conquered by the sword?

PS. Back to my previous post, by the way...

The Crusades did Britain no credit whatsoever, imo.
sarniajoy

Postby Pondero » December 4th, 2016, 1:51 pm

The Crusades were more than justified in my opinion, due to Muslim warfare and take over of Christian areas of the world. Read the history of it and judge for yourself.
Let nothing disturb you.
Let nothing make you afraid.
All things are passing.
God alone never changes.
Patience gains all things.
If you have God you will want for nothing.
God alone suffices.

— St. Teresa, The bookmark of Teresa of Ávila, [28]
Pondero

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Stick