Evolution and God

For discussions about religion, but not specifically Christianity.
Forum rules
For discussions about religion, but not specifically Christianity. Christians and members of any faith or of no faith are welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times. Remember that detailed discussion about the beliefs of a particular faith will be difficult if no member of that faith is available to take part.

Evolution and God

Postby NicholasMarks » October 22nd, 2016, 2:39 pm

So…ok…Almighty God made the universe with his invisible, superabundant dynamic energy. If this were true then we ought to see evidence of it everywhere…in every science and in every aspect of life…from the power contained within every star to the power contained within evolution…and that is precisely what we see.

Reaching out for vital needs alters the genetic code. Ever since the inception of planet Earth it has been accompanied by many part-atoms, trillions upon trillions of them… atoms which are slightly different from the norm. They too are invisible but not to the atoms they suck into their core…that take the form of dna…which can then be formed and moulded according to the glut of these part-atoms in their particular environment and the source of atomic nutrients that can be harvested by them…especially as the environment into which they are born can change suddenly by way of seasons and climate.

These part-atoms come together in pairs and whether we are human, fish, or plants, they generate a tiny electric charge when they replicate, which they use to find more part-atoms and their nutrients…unwilling partners, to generate more energy and more life with.

It is a vicious circle…but it teaches us one valuable lesson….reaching out for vital electric/spiritual needs alters the genetic code…just as…reaching out for Jesus Christ, does too.

It also shows that evolution comes under the same electrical nature Almighty God teaches us about and that the tools God needed for our ‘special creation’ were freely available to him.
NicholasMarks

Re: Evolution and God

Postby Lyn » October 22nd, 2016, 3:07 pm

Does this have anything to do with what you saying, Nicholas?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_charge
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » October 22nd, 2016, 3:39 pm

Lyn wrote:Does this have anything to do with what you saying, Nicholas?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_charge

It touches on what I am saying but it gets complicated, Lyn.

Here, on this thread, we are talking about the living-cell, which is somewhat different...but if we look at atom formation in a star...then it becomes obvious that all the atomic particles, before they are smashed into shrapnel at Cern, that is, are particles of energy, made from the same material which are snatched into the higgs, imploding hole, at the centre of every atom. As this imploding force diminishes by the locking in the number of neutrons then the ley-lines of implosion diminishes as well, bearing in mind that total satisfaction of the higgs imploding force must be satisfied. So the permutations of imploding force are controlled by exposure of that core-higgs-hole and the passing of that magnet implosion that streams past the other particles now already locked in by the higgs. This problem is added to because the electron and the proton spin in opposite directions and so can attract or repel like two horizontally aligned spinning bike wheels when brushed against each other, do....they either mesh else push away dependant upon the direction of spin. I wish I had had more time to express this better.

I bet you wish you had never asked don't you??
NicholasMarks

Postby Ishy » October 22nd, 2016, 8:59 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:So…ok…Almighty God made the universe with his invisible, superabundant dynamic energy. If this were true then we ought to see evidence of it everywhere…in every science and in every aspect of life…from the power contained within every star to the power contained within evolution…and that is precisely what we see.

Reaching out for vital needs alters the genetic code. Ever since the inception of planet Earth it has been accompanied by many part-atoms, trillions upon trillions of them… atoms which are slightly different from the norm. They too are invisible but not to the atoms they suck into their core…that take the form of dna…which can then be formed and moulded according to the glut of these part-atoms in their particular environment and the source of atomic nutrients that can be harvested by them…especially as the environment into which they are born can change suddenly by way of seasons and climate.

These part-atoms come together in pairs and whether we are human, fish, or plants, they generate a tiny electric charge when they replicate, which they use to find more part-atoms and their nutrients…unwilling partners, to generate more energy and more life with.

It is a vicious circle…but it teaches us one valuable lesson….reaching out for vital electric/spiritual needs alters the genetic code…just as…reaching out for Jesus Christ, does too.

It also shows that evolution comes under the same electrical nature Almighty God teaches us about and that the tools God needed for our ‘special creation’ were freely available to him.

Hello Nick,

Where are you going with this? God created everything by speaking it into existence. All things exist by the power of his words. Which was at the beginning and has already revealed the end. God is the power and the Spirit of God present when he spoke all things into existence.

Life in man was breathed in from the breath of God. No animal received that or any plant etc. Living beings who knew God.
Ishy

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Pondero » October 22nd, 2016, 9:17 pm

There is a good thread called Re Evolution which was started on March 7th 2015.which discusses the scientific aspects of evolution
It is well worth reading as we analysed the subject and worried it to death.
If your mind is your brain and your brain is just material , would you rely on it?
John Lennox
Pondero

Postby NicholasMarks » October 23rd, 2016, 11:50 am

Ishy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:So…ok…Almighty God made the universe with his invisible, superabundant dynamic energy. If this were true then we ought to see evidence of it everywhere…in every science and in every aspect of life…from the power contained within every star to the power contained within evolution…and that is precisely what we see.

Hello Nick,

Where are you going with this? God created everything by speaking it into existence. All things exist by the power of his words. Which was at the beginning and has already revealed the end. God is the power and the Spirit of God present when he spoke all things into existence.

Life in man was breathed in from the breath of God. No animal received that or any plant etc. Living beings who knew God.

I'm afraid Ishy, I have a more modern take on this subject...It all makes Biblical sense...to me at least...but it is so very complex that I take little steps into it and these don't always seem to resolve wider issues of Biblical importance...but they do when the full picture is known.

For instance, when Almighty God says...In the beginning was the 'word' and the word was with God and the word was God, and the word of God was the light of the world...Almighty God is making one huge statement. In the beginning God broke the hidden code of nature. It is a scientific statement of fact. He realised what many scientists try to understand today...what created everything in the universe and how it all scientifically works together.

He devised his laws of righteousness from this knowledge and sent Jesus to teach us them...he must have been a pioneer of his own reasoning in Heaven and this is why his angels will not question his authority...he turned an incomprehensible, wild universe into a refined and scientifically understandable universe and so, just as he tells us...he, is the beginning and the end, in a universe that is driven by a continuum..,and evolution is one of its concepts.

This doesn't alter special creation, here, on planet Earth, one iota...it just means that Almighty God is much more scientifically advanced than many give him credit for.
NicholasMarks

Postby Lyn » October 23rd, 2016, 12:03 pm

Homing in on one bit of your above post, Nicholas; I always understood the "Word" to be Christ, is that not your belief?

(Btw, I had a thorough look at your website after it was posted here yesterday and there is a lot on it, other than that page with JW stuff. In fact, after I started looking at the rest of it, I couldn't get back into the JW bits! So I think it is fair to say that you have wide interests.)
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » October 23rd, 2016, 12:13 pm

Lyn wrote:Homing in on one bit of your above post, Nicholas; I always understood the "Word" to be Christ, is that not your belief?

(Btw, I had a thorough look at your website after it was posted here yesterday and there is a lot on it, other than that page with JW stuff. In fact, after I started looking at the rest of it, I couldn't get back into the JW bits! So I think it is fair to say that you have wide interests.)

Thanks Lyn...I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, master of none...but that doesn't alter my belief in Almighty God and his much loved son, Jesus Christ. Naturally I have tried to express this reasoning in many different ways but the most comfortable for me is through forums, who have an interest in Jesus Christ.

Everything Jesus teaches us is valid and everything in the universe has scientific reasoning behind it and the two merge together if we look for it. Faith in Jesus would be far better but everyone who has been bitten by life finds it hard to muster that faith and so I am just trying to help.

The 'word' has never been Biblically expressed as being Jesus. Jesus is God's son and by his ministry here on planet Earth we know he takes God's righteous 'word' very seriously.
NicholasMarks

Postby Lyn » October 23rd, 2016, 12:36 pm

Thanks, good. Bit clearer now.
Will try to recall why I thought the "Word" was Christ.
Lyn

Postby godfrey » October 23rd, 2016, 12:45 pm

Lyn wrote:Thanks, good. Bit clearer now.
Will try to recall why I thought the "Word" was Christ.

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us - John 1.14
Milligan nodded. What was the use? After all, if Albert Einstein stood for a thousand years in front of fifty monkeys explaining the theory of relativity, at the end, they'd still be just monkeys.
- Spike Milligan, Puckoon
godfrey

Next

Return to Talking Stick