Any JWs on St Thads?

For discussions about religion, but not specifically Christianity.
Forum rules
For discussions about religion, but not specifically Christianity. Christians and members of any faith or of no faith are welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times. Remember that detailed discussion about the beliefs of a particular faith will be difficult if no member of that faith is available to take part.

Any JWs on St Thads?

Postby floopowder » December 12th, 2007, 3:38 pm

The Beeb MB is obsessed with them at the moment! :roll:
floopowder

Re: Any JWs on St Thads?

Postby Michael » December 14th, 2007, 8:58 am

The Beeb forum is always obsessed with JWs. I can't say I visit the Beeb much though - there always seems to be far more heat than light.
Michael

Postby floopowder » December 14th, 2007, 10:07 am

Michael wrote:The Beeb forum is always obsessed with JWs. I can't say I visit the Beeb much though - there always seems to be far more heat than light.

That forum is better than a punchbag for relieving stress! :P
floopowder

Postby greenjack » December 14th, 2007, 11:19 am

Have you tried the C4 forum?
Cheers
GJ
greenjack

Postby floopowder » December 14th, 2007, 12:30 pm

greenjack wrote:Have you tried the C4 forum?

No, have you a link?

Mind you I do feel a bit guilty sometimes when I post on the Beeb. Some of the posters are clearly not firing on all cylinders mentally, so engaging them in debate is probably not kind! but on the otherhand it is SO much fun! :P
floopowder

Postby Andy » December 14th, 2007, 1:01 pm

Mind you I do feel a bit guilty sometimes when I post on the Beeb. Some of the posters are clearly not firing on all cylinders mentally

<ahem>

:blush:
Andy

Postby greenjack » December 14th, 2007, 1:44 pm

floopowder wrote:

No, have you a link?! :P

the C4 culture forum is where most of "this" type of discussion goes on. Often not as freindly though.

Link;
http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/69460501
Cheers
GJ
greenjack

Postby Pondero » December 15th, 2007, 11:36 am

floopowder wrote:

No, have you a link?

Mind you I do feel a bit guilty sometimes when I post on the Beeb. Some of the posters are clearly not firing on all cylinders mentally, so engaging them in debate is probably not kind! but on the otherhand it is SO much fun! :P

Thanks for the laugh of the day, Floo :grin: Now, I must go on the Beeb to see what is happening :good:
According to one study, the average adult has a shorter attention span (eight seconds) than a goldfish (nine seconds).
This is not surprising in today's wired , or wified world.
Pondero

Postby floopowder » December 15th, 2007, 12:24 pm

Pondero wrote:
floopowder wrote:

No, have you a link?

Thanks for the laugh of the day, Floo :grin: Now, I must go on the Beeb to see what is happening :good:

Some days it is like all the lunatics have been let out of the asylum. The laces on my straight jacket are really tight today! :grin: Do look out for Royalist, now his posts are really something else. But in spite of all the teasing he never loses his rag! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! :mrgreen:
floopowder

Postby Pondero » December 15th, 2007, 6:52 pm

Yes, Floo. I will look out for Royalist on the Beeb boards ( Religion) but first we have to go to Confession and then Mass, later this evening. A big snow storm is brewing and we won't be able to get out of the house tomorrow, except with great difficulty, so it is best to follow our religious obligations today.

I haven't met any JWs on St. Thads
According to one study, the average adult has a shorter attention span (eight seconds) than a goldfish (nine seconds).
This is not surprising in today's wired , or wified world.
Pondero

Next

Return to Talking Stick