ISIS

A place for serious discussion on any non-religious topic
Forum rules
A place for serious discussion on any non-religious topic

ISIS

Postby Val » June 30th, 2015, 6:59 pm

It’s been very quiet here regarding the murdering scum, Isis or Islamic State.
And it been deafening in quietness from the mainstream Muslim community, sure there have been a few nicely spoken words of condemnation …but where is the denouncement of these fanatical religious scumbags and the denouncement of those harbouring them.

I am a firm believer that all humans have equal rights but these have no place in civilised societies and any of these fanatical religious migrants who wish to come and live within western cultures must take on our values and customs, if they cannot do this then they are in the wrong place and should return home.

I posted a quote wrongly attributed to Julia Gillard, regarding the attitude of the Australian government to extremist and violent migrants, I will use my own word in future as it is easy to fall for those especially in these violent times

In the case of any violent radicals I say they must adapt or leave, if they cannot accept our very hard fought for western culture and principles.

Rant over
Last edited by Val on July 1st, 2015, 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
John Stuart Mill

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke
Val

Re: ISIS

Postby GregB » July 1st, 2015, 7:17 am

I'm glad to find myself in total agreement with you (for once!) And good for the former Australian PM (the present Canadian PM, Stephen Harper, takes a similar line) - it's a shame that that kind of tough language is not forthcoming from the appeasing wimp in The White House.

Where, indeed, are the protests, the demonstrations, the marches by the so-called moderate Muslims against the evil of ISIS? The 'silent majority'? Better to call them the 'deaf, dumb and blind majority'.
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
- Cicero
GregB

Postby Val » July 1st, 2015, 8:16 am

It would appear that I have been not correct in attributing these words to Julia Gillard ex PM of Australia, but I still stand by them all the same, especially for these extremist murdering scumbags.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
John Stuart Mill

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke
Val

Postby GregB » July 1st, 2015, 10:30 am

I suspect the words were spoken by the current Australian PM, Tony Abbott, Val. I've read that he's been saying things recently which have irked the local Muslim community, probably the text you originally quoted. These grubby whining curmudgeons always play their time-honoured victim card, in this case with the casuistical crap that if one pushes those poor little Muslim youths too far in feeling alienated (as if their laughable exclusivist pseudo-religion doesn't exclude and alienate all non-Muslims anyway, even in our open societies where these cuckoos-in-the-nest flaunt their nonsense!), they will inevitably flock to the arms (in both senses) of ISIS.

Scoundrel time, indeed...
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
- Cicero
GregB

Return to General discussion