Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

A place for serious discussion on any non-religious topic
Forum rules
A place for serious discussion on any non-religious topic

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Pondero » June 25th, 2017, 10:10 am

True, I did mention gay pride Sarnijoy, and I wish I hadn't. PM ,Trudeau, a man always seeking the limelight, and 2% *of his votes,is attending today's Gay Pride Parade in Toronto.

*2% is the percentage of the population who are gay .
“ignorance of the fact that man has a wounded nature inclined to evil gives rise to serious errors in the areas of education, politics, social action, and morals” (#407).
Catechism of the Catholic Church.
User avatar
Pondero
 
Posts: 12154
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Etobicoke,Ontario, Canada

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Sarniajoy » June 25th, 2017, 10:30 am

Pondero wrote:True, I did mention gay pride Sarnijoy, and I wish I hadn't. PM ,Trudeau, a man always seeking the limelight, and 2% *of his votes,is attending today's Gay Pride Parade in Toronto.

*2% is the percentage of the population who are gay .


Gays need supporting as there are still so many evil anti-gay bigots in this world who think there is something wrong with being gay, which is CRAZY! Why shouldn't you have a relationship with someone of the same sex if you are attracted to them, and the feeling is mutual?
Sarniajoy
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Pondero » June 25th, 2017, 10:48 am

It is Sunday and an appropriate day to read the Bible, especially Romans Chapter 1.
“ignorance of the fact that man has a wounded nature inclined to evil gives rise to serious errors in the areas of education, politics, social action, and morals” (#407).
Catechism of the Catholic Church.
User avatar
Pondero
 
Posts: 12154
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Etobicoke,Ontario, Canada

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Lyn » June 25th, 2017, 11:33 am

I went back to subject of opioids in my last post, Pondy, which is on previous page.

(Aren't you glad you are not gay Pondy? Grateful to have both feet in the heterosexual camp?)
Last edited by Lyn on June 26th, 2017, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyn
 
Posts: 42579
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 11:25 am

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby GregB » June 25th, 2017, 11:56 am

Lyn wrote:(Aren't you glad you are not gay Pondy? Grateul to have both feet in the heterosexual camp?)

Hang on - I thought it was the gays who were camp... :scratch: :o
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
- T.S.Eliot 'Four Quartets'.
User avatar
GregB
 
Posts: 15077
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 11:23 am
Location: Barcelona, Spain

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Lyn » June 25th, 2017, 12:11 pm

I knew that was coming, walked right into it.
Lyn
 
Posts: 42579
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 11:25 am

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Sarniajoy » June 25th, 2017, 2:16 pm

Pondero wrote:It is Sunday and an appropriate day to read the Bible, especially Romans Chapter 1.


A load of stupid nonsense of course. I reckon Paul was actually a gay in denial
Sarniajoy
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Sprocket » June 25th, 2017, 3:38 pm

Sarniajoy wrote: I reckon Paul was actually a gay in denial
Evidence? If none, spare us the pop-psychology.
Brendan Behan once went on a lecture tour of Canada. On his arrival, a reporter asked him why he'd come to Canada. Behan replied "I saw an advert that said 'Drink Canada Dry', and I thought 'I'll try anything once!'"
User avatar
Sprocket
 
Posts: 15445
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 11:21 am
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts.

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Sarniajoy » June 25th, 2017, 4:26 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote: I reckon Paul was actually a gay in denial
Evidence? If none, spare us the pop-psychology.


Some gays who are in denial come over as anti-gay bigots like that guy Paul!
Sarniajoy
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: Legalization of opioids and other drugs.

Postby Sprocket » June 25th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Some anti-gay people are indeed themselves gay and in denial - but they are a small minority. Most have religious reasons for their opposition to homosexual acts - reasons I disagree with, but I don't lazily assume that they are themselves gay. A small minority may be, but you have absolutely no evidence that Paul was - but what the hey: if claiming it with no evidence will annoy a few Christians, that's all that matters to you, right?
Brendan Behan once went on a lecture tour of Canada. On his arrival, a reporter asked him why he'd come to Canada. Behan replied "I saw an advert that said 'Drink Canada Dry', and I thought 'I'll try anything once!'"
User avatar
Sprocket
 
Posts: 15445
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 11:21 am
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts.

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests