Prayers in the chat room

For prayer requests, or just to mention the people or situations we are concerned about.
Forum rules
For prayer requests, or just to mention the people or situations we are concerned about. Open to all

Re: Prayers in the chat room

Postby Pondero » November 1st, 2017, 6:18 pm

I haven't heard from our Australian friends for months.Anyone know what happened to them?
If your mind is your brain and your brain is just material , would you rely on it?
John Lennox
Pondero

Postby Lyn » November 1st, 2017, 6:29 pm

They have drifted away Pondy. I messaged both a short time ago and sp replied saying that. They don't even get together for prayers on skype any more. Ah well, such is life.
Lyn

Postby Pondero » November 1st, 2017, 7:55 pm

Thanks for the info Lyn. However, they could drop in and say something on the weather chat about the weather or anything at all!
Sorry to see them go :scratch: :(
If your mind is your brain and your brain is just material , would you rely on it?
John Lennox
Pondero

Postby Lyn » November 1st, 2017, 8:44 pm

So am I!
Lyn

Postby GregB » November 2nd, 2017, 8:31 am

I especially miss DG's contributions to the Talking Music thread. As a fellow classical music buff, she often attended concerts and commented on them here, as well as posts about classical music in general and we both frequently exchanged thoughts on the subject.

Sad to seem them both leave... :(
"A fat woman is trying to diet while an ageing spinster is dying to try it."
- Anon
GregB

Postby Lyn » November 2nd, 2017, 6:36 pm

They haven't left, they just don't feel inclined to post here. That could change.
Lyn

Postby maz » April 13th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Hey Pondero - nice to see your signature - that you appreciate John Lennox - a non RC Irishman (as my dad was too) :)
Seriously, John Lennox is not just a very educated and wise Uni (Christian) Professor, but a very gracious man too - which is important...as I remember you being, also.
I don’t want to be known for the things I’m against, but for the things I am for... but....A person who loves flowers will hate weeds
http://gracewalkministries.blogspot.com ... trong.html
maz

Previous

Return to Prayer and care