Prayers for my Abby's Bacca

For prayer requests, or just to mention the people or situations we are concerned about.
Forum rules
For prayer requests, or just to mention the people or situations we are concerned about. Open to all

Re: Prayers for my Abby's Bacca

Postby Val » December 9th, 2016, 7:34 pm

Sympathy to you Bev and to Abby on the sad loss of her loved Bacca, I am sure its been difficult for Abby over the last 9 years watching a loved one suffer, wishing you both peace and comfort during this difficult time.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
John Stuart Mill

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke
Val

Postby Bev » December 10th, 2016, 12:07 am

Thanks, Val.

The truth is, her grandmother lived as though death was as unpredictable as it is with any of us. Because of that, Abby enjoyed having her around without the cloud of cancer hanging over them. It was only in the last two years that Abby struggled with knowing cancer was dominating her grandmother's life. By then, she was old enough to both understand and help her grandfather as more of an adult. Still, you're right, it was not easy. But, she is grateful she had so many years before that that have allowed her to keep good memories of her she surely would have never had if the doctors had been right.
Bev

Postby Sweet Peace » December 11th, 2016, 9:17 am

Thanks Bev for letting us know. God bless!
Where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.
Sweet Peace

Postby Lyn » December 11th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Thank you Bev.
Lyn

Postby different glory » December 11th, 2016, 10:12 pm

Good to hear from you, Bev - thanks for giving us this news - sad, but with so much blessing involved, too.
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. - Psalm 26
different glory

Previous

Return to Prayer and care