Me

For prayer requests, or just to mention the people or situations we are concerned about.
Forum rules
For prayer requests, or just to mention the people or situations we are concerned about. Open to all

Re: Me

Postby Lyn » May 11th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Thanks for your prayers. Still waiting for a hospital appointment. It is difficult to explain, my husband pushed me into this hospital business and I don't actually think there is anything wrong with me physically. I do have IBS but I know how to control it. John has coeliac disease in his head because he looks at me and thinks "skeleton", along wit other symptoms - but I really don't have all the symptoms of coeliac disease, not even half. My depression doesn't help of course because I don't eat much, food doesn't interest me. However I do feel unwell - though today (& yesterday) have felt a lot better.

Just over three weeks ago I went to my doctor who weighed me and my weight is absolutely normal for my height, albeit at the lower end. My blood tests and BP etc are all normal. So I think I am the same old Lyn who just has no energy or enthusiasm for life. It's all going to be a waste of time and if anyone thinks they are going to stick tubes up my rear end they can take a running jump. The same goes for suggestions of referral to psychiatric services, I've been there umpteen times.

I am grateful for your prayers and feeling better today is amazing, no doubt at least in part to your prayers. Sorry not to have come back earlier. I have lost interest in computers, not even checked e-mails. It's nothing personal. I appreciate everyone. Let's leave it here until I have some definite news for you.
xx
Lyn

Postby Bev » May 13th, 2013, 2:21 pm

Thanks for the update, Vix. It's good to hear the doctor's visit went well. Prayers continuing here. xx
Bev

Postby different glory » May 16th, 2013, 1:37 pm

Yes, great to read that things have been looking better. :) blessings! and for sure, continuing prayers! (i)
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. - Psalm 26
different glory

Postby Lyn » May 16th, 2013, 6:35 pm

I haven't had my hospital appointment yet, still waiting for the letter. What I mentioned about BP, weight etc, was weeks ago at the GP surgery, before John took me there more recently because he thinks I need some sort of treatment.

I am feeling OK, thanks.
Lyn

Postby Pondero » May 16th, 2013, 6:41 pm

Good to see you are feeling OK. Victoria.

(my comments moved to prayer and care: family care).
“ignorance of the fact that man has a wounded nature inclined to evil gives rise to serious errors in the areas of education, politics, social action, and morals” (#407).
Catechism of the Catholic Church.
Pondero

Postby Bev » May 19th, 2013, 1:08 am

Duly noted, Pondero, as I always feel prayer for you Vix is warranted. Do keep us posted on you dear. xxoo
Bev

Postby Lyn » May 22nd, 2013, 5:56 pm

Just to let you know there is nothing wrong with me (as I suspected). Thank you for your prayers.
Lyn

Postby Bev » May 23rd, 2013, 12:11 am

That is good news, Vix. Thanks for the update. ((hugs))
Bev

Postby different glory » May 23rd, 2013, 1:55 am

Cheers for nothing wrong! :wave: and wotthehell, prayers continue anyway!! :grin: (as for lots of Thaddy friends!)
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. - Psalm 26
different glory

Postby Sweet Peace » May 24th, 2013, 8:59 am

:hug: :hug: :hug: :good: :wave:
Where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.
Sweet Peace

PreviousNext

Return to Prayer and care