And welcome, Daumbabsmoogs

Come in and say hello
Forum rules
Come in and say hello

And welcome, Daumbabsmoogs

Postby different glory » July 27th, 2011, 10:25 pm

Welcome, as well as happy birthday! :wave: (just squeaking in on time for the birthday part!)
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. - Psalm 26
different glory

Re: And welcome, Daumbabsmoogs

Postby GregB » July 28th, 2011, 2:46 pm

Save your welcome, DG. This joker is a carbon copy of another long-named new member the other day (eliminated in Sally's latest purge) who also 'coincidentally' had his birthday on the day of joining and who, in the profile section, 'came from Tunisia'. (This one's profile says he comes from Mongolia. Yeah, sure... :roll: ) I googled his (ridiculous) long jumbled-letter name before he was axed and discovered at least two other forums he had joined in the last week, in which it said respectively he came from Nigeria and Singapore. :blink:
"I hate reality but it's still the best place to get a good steak."
- Woody Allen
GregB

Postby different glory » July 28th, 2011, 9:06 pm

:( ....and what perplexing things some people find to do with their time! Ah well. Thank you for setting me straight, Greg! And that's a couple of signs to look for, I guess. (Though some people actually do live in Mongolia!)
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. - Psalm 26
different glory

Postby GregB » July 29th, 2011, 8:02 am

There's another one now called Silssoors, also with a birthday today (sic) 'from' Cape Verde. There's also a new member whose first post (in Book Club) is in Russian, cyrillic alphabet and all!
"I hate reality but it's still the best place to get a good steak."
- Woody Allen
GregB

Return to Welcome