Storm in a d-cup

For general chat on any topic, as long as it stays friendly
Forum rules
For general chat on any topic, as long as it stays friendly

Storm in a d-cup

Postby GregB » January 11th, 2018, 4:59 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42647441
Apart from anything else, I'm surprised that the old biddy has anything resembling tits left, other than empty flaps drooping to her waist.

As for her favourite typically tastelessly English ridiculous headwear, resembling a female parody of a top hat, the less said the better (well, except, perhaps that the royal hatter should be shot, perhaps by a disillusioned march hare... :o )
"The war of peoples will be more terrible than those of kings."
- Winston Churchill (1901)
GregB

Re: Storm in a d-cup

Postby Lyn » January 11th, 2018, 7:10 pm

GregB wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42647441
Apart from anything else, I'm surprised that the old biddy has anything resembling tits left, other than empty flaps drooping to her waist.

As for her favourite typically tastelessly English ridiculous headwear, resembling a female parody of a top hat, the less said the better (well, except, perhaps that the royal hatter should be shot, perhaps by a disillusioned march hare... :o )

Whenever you speak about women, Greg, your words are always sneering and crude.
Lyn

Postby GregB » January 11th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Oh come on, Lyn! That's unfair (and wrong!) I never talk about women in a negative way, still less sneeringly or crudely. That's just a warped view of me from heaven knows where you've got it (do find me examples from the forum, if you can. Nope, thought not...) On the contrary I've always held women in the highest esteem, including defending their role in the church. I'm just talking here about a single woman, the queen, whom I hold in the lowest esteem (ditto all the royal family.) I know you have a high opinion of her, but please allow me my own lower one - and not because she's a woman (I would make equivalent comments about a man if I thought they were called for.) Language a bit abusive and derogatory for the monarch? Fine - check out Spitting Images, Private Eye and other critical, satirical, sarcastic lampoons of the Windsors and get back to me...
GregB

Postby Sprocket » January 11th, 2018, 11:00 pm

The business will probably go tits-up.
A cat once got frozen to -273 C, but it's 0k now.
Sprocket

Postby GregB » January 13th, 2018, 2:10 pm

Sprocket wrote:The business will probably go tits-up.

:D :D
GregB

Postby Lyn » January 29th, 2018, 11:17 am

GregB wrote:Oh come on, Lyn! That's unfair (and wrong!) I never talk about women in a negative way, still less sneeringly or crudely. That's just a warped view of me from heaven knows where you've got it (do find me examples from the forum, if you can. Nope, thought not...) On the contrary I've always held women in the highest esteem, including defending their role in the church. I'm just talking here about a single woman, the queen, whom I hold in the lowest esteem (ditto all the royal family.) I know you have a high opinion of her, but please allow me my own lower one - and not because she's a woman (I would make equivalent comments about a man if I thought they were called for.) Language a bit abusive and derogatory for the monarch? Fine - check out Spitting Images, Private Eye and other critical, satirical, sarcastic lampoons of the Windsors and get back to me...

"Foul smelling", "Uber sluts"? Those are words you have used about women in the past and plenty more.
I didn't object to your post because it concerned the queen, we all know your opinion of the royal family, but because it was disrespectful to a very old lady,
Only just looked at this which is why I am commenting at such a late stage, other things intervened in the interim. No need to respond, end of as far as I am concerned.
Lyn

Postby gone » January 29th, 2018, 11:36 am

GregB wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42647441

The Queen has done an excellent job for this country, you post is DISGUSTING! :twisted:
gone

Postby GregB » January 29th, 2018, 12:32 pm

I was only referring to her headwear, so your criticism is out of place, and my post is not disgusting in any normal sense. What is disgusting is your constant vitriolic, nasty attacks on the religious beliefs of others here, in which you constantly insensitively trample on their sincerely held faith. In any case, I have a perfect right to criticise the Queen and if I use strong language, look in the mirror SJ and see how much nasty language you use to lambast religious believers.

Lyn,
You quoted some things which I don't recall ever saying in living memory ("Foul smelling", "Uber sluts". Find me the contexts please at least, which in any event were certainly not directed at women in general) but the disagreeable fact that you've stored in your memory what you believe to be my overall attitude to women in the form of a couple of dubious quotes when, as I said earlier, I've defended women in many areas, something you prefer to overlook (and never quote!) in your eagerness to put me down, is frankly distressing. We'd been getting along fine lately (well, so I thought, more fool me) and I never understand why you suddenly want to put the knife in, like the other two or three occasions out of the blue over the last couple of years. OK, I can take a message and, well, enough's enough...
GregB

Postby gone » January 29th, 2018, 1:25 pm

GregB wrote:I was only referring to her headwear, so your criticism is out of place, and my post is not disgusting in any normal sense. What is disgusting is your constant vitriolic, nasty attacks on the religious beliefs of others here, in which you constantly insensitively trample on their sincerely held faith. In any case, I have a perfect right to criticise the Queen and if I use strong language, look in the mirror SJ and see how much nasty language you use to lambast religious believers.

Lyn,
You quoted some things which I don't recall ever saying in living memory ("Foul smelling", "Uber sluts". Find me the contexts please at least, which in any event were certainly not directed at women in general) but the disagreeable fact that you've stored in your memory what you believe to be my overall attitude to women in the form of a couple of dubious quotes when, as I said earlier, I've defended women in many areas, something you prefer to overlook (and never quote!) in your eagerness to put me down, is frankly distressing. We'd been getting along fine lately (well, so I thought, more fool me) and I never understand why you suddenly want to put the knife in, like the other two or three occasions out of the blue over the last couple of years. OK, I can take a message and, well, enough's enough...

I make no apology for my remarks on religion, and the evil sky fairy.
gone

Postby Sprocket » January 29th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:
GregB wrote:I was only referring to her headwear, so your criticism is out of place, and my post is not disgusting in any normal sense. What is disgusting is your constant vitriolic, nasty attacks on the religious beliefs of others here, in which you constantly insensitively trample on their sincerely held faith. In any case, I have a perfect right to criticise the Queen and if I use strong language, look in the mirror SJ and see how much nasty language you use to lambast religious believers.

Lyn,

I make no apology for my remarks on religion, and the evil sky fairy.
You never make any apology for anything, so that's no surprise. It really is about time you grew up, and stopped posting like a stroppy teenager trying to shock the adults.
A cat once got frozen to -273 C, but it's 0k now.
Sprocket

Next

Return to Chatterbox