The Extent Of Israel's Palestinian Apartheid, So Far

Somewhere to show off our creative talents and achievements
Forum rules
Somewhere to show off our creative talents and achievements, whether story writing or poems, painting or running a marathon, surviving a church youth weekend, amazing photos or . . . or . . .

The Extent Of Israel's Palestinian Apartheid, So Far

Postby Val » August 28th, 2015, 7:22 pm

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
John Stuart Mill

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke
Val

Re: The Extent Of Israel's Palestinian Apartheid, So Far

Postby GregB » August 28th, 2015, 8:33 pm

These threads are supposed to be for sharing personal innocuous stuff*, mainly photos as it's turned out, not political propaganda - please save that for the Politics threads where it can be effectively accepted or ignored as one chooses but in an appropriate context. Thanks.

[* Here's the ground rule from the top of the section:
"Somewhere to show off our creative talents and achievements, whether story writing or poems, painting or running a marathon, surviving a church youth weekend, amazing photos or . . . or . . ."
Clear enough I think.]
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
- Cicero
GregB

Postby Val » October 27th, 2015, 7:43 pm

surely that mass of concrete is creative.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
John Stuart Mill

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke
Val

Postby Val » October 7th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Val wrote:http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/12-images-showing-the-extent-of-israels-palestinian-apartheid/

Lest we forget the terror goes on

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/ ... 492404493/
John Stuart Mill

Edmund Burke
Val

Postby Pondero » October 7th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Val wrote:
Val wrote:http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/12-images-showing-the-extent-of-israels-palestinian-apartheid/

Lest we forget the terror goes on

https://www.facebook.com/ajplusenglish/ ... 492404493/

Probably because it is well deserved.
Let nothing disturb you.
Let nothing make you afraid.
All things are passing.
God alone never changes.
Patience gains all things.
If you have God you will want for nothing.
God alone suffices.

— St. Teresa, The bookmark of Teresa of Ávila, [28]
Pondero

Postby GregB » October 7th, 2016, 10:06 pm

The terror is all on the part of the radical Islamists, who get everything they deserve, be it Hamas, ISIS or Al Qaeda - enemies of everything you and I comfortably stand for in our way of life and freedom, religious fanatics who treat women and gays like pariahs and are intolerant to the point of violence and murder of any other kind of thinking or way of life which differs from theirs.

Having said which (and without entering the hornets' nest of the Israel/Palestine conflict for the umpteenth tedious time; my observations here are strictly about radical Islamist terrorists of whatever stripe or location), let me remind you once again of the purpose of this thread, which you have once again violated:

"Somewhere to show off our creative talents and achievements."

Got it now? So please save your tiresome spleen for one of the politics threads which we can all ignore while enjoying each other's photos and other creative products here.
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
- Cicero
GregB

Postby SwordOfTheSpirit » October 8th, 2016, 9:22 am

GregB wrote:The terror is all on the part of the radical Islamists, who get everything they deserve, be it Hamas, ISIS or Al Qaeda - enemies of everything you and I comfortably stand for in our way of life and freedom, religious fanatics who treat women and gays like pariahs and are intolerant to the point of violence and murder of any other kind of thinking or way of life which differs from theirs.

Indeed. In case you need reminding again Val, this straight from the proverbial horse's mouth that is the Hamas Covenant 1988

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

Their words, not mine, nor my opinion!
SwordOfTheSpirit

Postby NicholasMarks » October 15th, 2016, 1:36 pm

How will Almighty God turn all this hatred into love??...I know...he will send Jesus Christ and through Jesus, express his righteous code which starts with that first mandate that we should love our neighbours just as we love our God and those that violate that first principle will find God's Judgement hard to swallow.
NicholasMarks

Postby Lyn » October 15th, 2016, 2:13 pm

Hullo Nicholas! Great to see you on here.
Lyn (also Brownie)
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » October 15th, 2016, 2:18 pm

Lyn wrote:Hullo Nicholas! Great to see you on here.
Lyn (also Brownie)

Hello Lyn...thank you for your greeting...I wouldn't have known about this site except through you.
NicholasMarks

Next

Return to Something worth sharing