Almighty God's Hadron Collider

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: Almighty God's Hadron Collider

Postby NicholasMarks » November 13th, 2016, 12:25 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:YAWN

Yes...I agree...it does get very boring knowing, finally, how the universe came into existence and seeing so many key-points taken straight out of the Holy Bible and especially the wonderful science that says that upbuilding a righteous spirit from an indestructible source of energy means ultimately, everlasting life...but not for everyone...only those who harness that science beforehand because others just will not have the spiritual strength required. The innocent amongst us harness this strength naturally and those who have even lived a caring, resposable existence do too...but the guaranteed method is by adopting righteousness directly from the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...the son of God, and the lead scientist who taught us the electrical/spiritual mechanics that will deliver the goods...all of which can be traced back to the existence of a kind, caring, loving and meek being who sent his son to tell us about it.
NicholasMarks

Postby sarniajoy » November 13th, 2016, 12:33 pm

NM, reading your posts I wonder if you are writing them from within a secure unit?
sarniajoy

Postby GregB » November 13th, 2016, 12:36 pm

Oh, put a sock in it, you demented phoney with your twaddle about electricity and the rest of your baggage of nonsense, which you trot out ad nauseum in every post you make. There is authentic Christianity, lived and practised by millions upon millions of the faithful over two millennia since Christ himself first appeared and there is your ludicrous, one-off take on it, which nobody, absolutely nobody, subscribes to, a fact which never seems to sink into your disturbed brain.

Back to your padded cell...
"The wiles of dissembling fate afford us the illusion of freedom, yet in the end always lead us into the same trap."
- Jean Cocteau
GregB

Postby NicholasMarks » November 13th, 2016, 12:56 pm

GregB wrote:Oh, put a sock in it, you demented phoney with your twaddle about electricity and the rest of your baggage of nonsense, which you trot out ad nauseum in every post you make. There is authentic Christianity, lived and practised by millions upon millions of the faithful over two millennia since Christ himself first appeared and there is your ludicrous, one-off take on it, which nobody, absolutely nobody, subscribes to, a fact which never seems to sink into your disturbed brain.

Back to your padded cell...

How pleasant to come up against you again GregB. I take it you have reneged on your previous apology.

Science, once proven is indisputable...and without going into its finer points I have said nothing to be ashamed of when compared to modern science. That said, the Holy Bible is my source of inspiration because Jesus lived his life according to righteousness and the science I am delivering says exactly the same things he said. The universe is made from an indestructible energy that has always been and always will be. All the visible things that are staring you in the face must have existed once as some of this energy and working out how that could possibly happen by the hand of Almighty God has never been something I am ashamed of either.

The fact that your scientists have missed it isn't my fault and you should take it up with them because your health and welfare depends heavily upon them getting it right and as you point out...you, along with them, have got it so very wrong.
NicholasMarks

Postby sarniajoy » November 13th, 2016, 1:28 pm

NM your idea of 'science' isn't recognised as such by anyone but you!
sarniajoy

Postby NicholasMarks » November 13th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:NM your idea of 'science' isn't recognised as such by anyone but you!

Science is the study for truth. Jesus Christ is the epiphany of all truth and all science has to be contained within that truth...The problems start because science ignores the foundation stone from where all science stems from...i.e. Almighty God.
NicholasMarks

Postby sarniajoy » November 13th, 2016, 2:44 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:NM your idea of 'science' isn't recognised as such by anyone but you!

Science is the study for truth. Jesus Christ is the epiphany of all truth and all science has to be contained within that truth...The problems start because science ignores the foundation stone from where all science stems from...i.e. Almighty God.

The definition of science is, "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment."

There is no way what Jesus is quoted as saying had anything to do with science! As for the 'truth' as there is no evidence to prove anything attributed to Jesus is true, it is all a question of belief not fact!

But we are just going round in ever decreasing circles, so there is not much point in responding to your posts.
sarniajoy

Postby NicholasMarks » November 13th, 2016, 4:17 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:

The definition of science is, "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment."

There is no way what Jesus is quoted as saying had anything to do with science! As for the 'truth' as there is no evidence to prove anything attributed to Jesus is true, it is all a question of belief not fact!

But we are just going round in ever decreasing circles, so there is not much point in responding to your posts.

The point here is that the mechanics of the universe have been going round and round ever since the impact of God's Hadron Collider.

Science has tried to crack the code but failed...I've tried to help and found Jesus Christ is the missing link. There is no need to take me seriously...but Jesus Christ is a different story. He, under the auspices of his father, has taken the fundamental principle behind all science and given us an overview of how to live in harmony and good-order in a way that satisfies everlasting life. Those who refuse to adjust wont make it...anyone who values a life for all eternity with no evil to cause the confusion and the distress they are already charged with will have a wonderful everlasting life to look forward to, along with a wonderful family of brothers and sisters, whom, among their number will be members of our own families who are there because our righteous thinking influenced them.
NicholasMarks

Postby Lyn » November 13th, 2016, 5:01 pm

Sj: But we are just going round in ever decreasing circles, so there is not much point in responding to your posts.

Have you heard that said before to anyone else, Sj?
Lyn

Previous

Return to About Christianity