Almighty God's Hadron Collider

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Almighty God's Hadron Collider

Postby NicholasMarks » October 18th, 2016, 9:30 am

If we follow Jesus' teaching we find that beneath all the obvious science is an invisible energy...a superabundant energy that is all around us all the time. No scientist can deny it...they have calculated its existence, but it is elusive and has never been seen. God says he has never been seen either but via Jesus' teaching both God and this material/energy can be seen because that is one of the powerful facets of his expressed word and his behaviour through life.

We have traced this energy/force back to its presence in the pre-big-bang universe in my other thread...just drifting around, building up into many, huge dense clouds, of galaxy proportions...in a static universe...where time stood still because there was no one to measure time and because there was no synchronised activity to measure time by.

This was all to change when Almighty God's natural, Hadron Collider, came into force.
NicholasMarks

Re: Almighty God's Hadron Collider

Postby NicholasMarks » October 18th, 2016, 12:10 pm

No takers...then...that just makes it easy for me because no one can construct an argument better than what must have happened to spawn this universe...now we just have to create an explosive force...far bigger than the big-bang...far more expressive than the big-bang and working from a scientific state that cannot be disputed...which of course, can't be said about the original big-bang theory.

All we need is an explosion that sent out many, violent and recurring shock-waves that passed through every mass-less cloud in existence spinning them all up into vicious hurricane storms whilst, at the same time, hurtling backwards out into space at very high-speed.

The evidence is all there...once it was considered to be pigeon poo...then it came to be proof of the false, big-bang theory...but now serves as proof of what really happened...it was the result of Almighty God's natural and very powerful, Hadron Collider at work.
NicholasMarks

Postby Lyn » October 18th, 2016, 1:49 pm

I've said this to others and am sure it is true, just because there is no response to a post or a thread, doesn't mean it hasn't been read. I read loads of posts and enjoy many of them but often don't comment because, basically, I don't have anything to add.

I've read yours here and the other one and found them very interesting, even looked up something prompted by your words, but I honestly can't think of anything to say right now. So you are not being overlooked, there aren't many of us on here who post regularly anyway.

A couple of others come onto the forum on Fridays.
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » October 18th, 2016, 2:02 pm

Lyn wrote:I've said this to others and am sure it is true, just because there is no response to a post or a thread, doesn't mean it hasn't been read. I read loads of posts and enjoy many of them but often don't comment because, basically, I don't have anything to add.

I've read yours here and the other one and found them very interesting, even looked up something prompted by your words, but I honestly can't think of anything to say right now. So you are not being overlooked, there aren't many of us on here who post regularly anyway.

A couple of others come onto the forum on Fridays.

Your always so kind Lyn...I don't really deserve it. I expect to be attacked, picked on and counter argued against, even ignored, because I am bringing new material to a world full of people that just want to slumber, unless, of course, they are embroiled in war, oppression, uprooted and dispossessed, in terrible health, or generally vagrants in their spiritual awareness.

It's par for the course to me Lyn, though I must confess...it is always very pleasant to hear kind words as well.
NicholasMarks

Postby SwordOfTheSpirit » October 18th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Hi Nicholas

I'm intrigued as to how you have arrived at your conclusions, for example:

If we follow Jesus' teaching we find that beneath all the obvious science is an invisible energy...a superabundant energy that is all around us all the time. No scientist can deny it...they have calculated its existence, but it is elusive and has never been seen.

Which to me seems to be more of a Buddhist influence than a Christian one?
SwordOfTheSpirit

Postby NicholasMarks » October 18th, 2016, 5:10 pm

SwordOfTheSpirit wrote:Hi Nicholas

I'm intrigued as to how you have arrived at your conclusions, for example:

If we follow Jesus' teaching we find that beneath all the obvious science is an invisible energy...a superabundant energy that is all around us all the time. No scientist can deny it...they have calculated its existence, but it is elusive and has never been seen.

Which to me seems to be more of a Buddhist influence than a Christian one?

Hi SwordOfTheSpirit...

Now...I'm not surprised that it is a part of Buddhism...or indeed any other religion. The crux of all religions is the fact that there seems to be a spiritual aspect to our existence that no one can quite put their finger on and this is why there is a listening ear to the 'call of the spirit'...Almighty God sent Jesus to explain to us what our spiritual nature is all about.

Everything is the product of this invisible energy. Almighty God showed his first nation how to harness this force by following his commandments...Jesus showed us how to harness this force to make us individually happier, healthy people, with the ability to give us resurrection. This is how we know that this superabundant, invisible energy that is the force behind every atom and every star is also, in its purest form, indestructible as well, and can only be transformed into another form.
NicholasMarks

Postby SwordOfTheSpirit » October 18th, 2016, 5:40 pm

(emphasis mine)
NicholasMarks wrote:Now...I'm not surprised that it is a part of Buddhism...or indeed any other religion. The crux of all religions is the fact that there seems to be a spiritual aspect to our existence that no one can quite put their finger on and this is why there is a listening ear to the 'call of the spirit'...Almighty God sent Jesus to explain to us what our spiritual nature is all about.

My understanding of this is that God created human beings with a body, soul and spirit.

- body: world-conscious; allows for interaction with the world
- soul: self-conscious; that which defines us
- spirit: God-conscious

I believe that the God-conscious aspect is dead as a result of the fall and it is that which needs to be renewed, hence why Jesus talked about the need to be born again. Communication with God happens spirit to spirit.
SwordOfTheSpirit

Postby NicholasMarks » October 18th, 2016, 7:02 pm

SwordOfTheSpirit wrote:(emphasis mine)
NicholasMarks wrote:Now...I'm not surprised that it is a part of Buddhism...or indeed any other religion. The crux of all religions is the fact that there seems to be a spiritual aspect to our existence that no one can quite put their finger on and this is why there is a listening ear to the 'call of the spirit'...Almighty God sent Jesus to explain to us what our spiritual nature is all about.

My understanding of this is that God created human beings with a body, soul and spirit.

- body: world-conscious; allows for interaction with the world
- soul: self-conscious; that which defines us
- spirit: God-conscious

I believe that the God-conscious aspect is dead as a result of the fall and it is that which needs to be renewed, hence why Jesus talked about the need to be born again. Communication with God happens spirit to spirit.

No real argument there SwordOfTheSpirit...

I would substitute soul for mind...the thinking person that gets itself into all sorts of scrapes because the person fails to consult their spirit.

The body...is still the body but all its activities, whether thought, action, or deed, are fired by this electric energy...the electric component that circulates the body. I would contend this energy is a side-product generated by every healthy, replicating living-cell, and is the component that keeps the living-cells healthy. If we waste this energy wildly, as we all tend to do, especially in our youth, the healthy living-cell becomes less healthy...and the generating process becomes flawed.

The spirit is the spirit, and is best upbuilt within us in the way Jesus teaches us. This way we can overpower the failure of the natural, but unhealthy living cell. It is a power induced from the ether that is all around us all the time and besides being able to restore us emotionally and physically it can offer us resurrection if we do it properly...Properly, here, means, following the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.
NicholasMarks

Postby Sprocket » October 18th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Hippy-dippy gobbledegook. Read this.
Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason?
Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason.
Sir John Harington (1561-1620)
Sprocket

Postby Lyn » October 18th, 2016, 7:17 pm

What a come down :( , I'm going to hibernate for a week or two.
Nothing worse than being brought down to earth - BUM!!!
Lyn

Next

Return to About Christianity