Almighty God's Hadron Collider

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: Almighty God's Hadron Collider

Postby Lyn » November 7th, 2016, 5:27 pm

On a bat's back they do fly.
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » November 8th, 2016, 12:54 pm

All...

If we are correct about Almighty God's Hadron Collider we are also correct about the sciences that stem from it. Modern science wants to squeeze the mechanics of gravity into its particle physics model but it wont play ball. It is set apart from the other fundamental forces whilst they search for gravitons and such like...but these are very allusive. I have already hinted on what makes gravity tick but your skills on these matters seem to be more of the disbelief variety...anyway, introducing a science isn't the same as accepting a science...that will come when no other answers identify all the peculiarities presented by the phenomenon and that will probably be after Wormwood.

Gravity is the direct result of mass hurtling through the universe at the speed of the expanding universe. You see, we are all a part of the Milky Way which is measured and calculated to be doing just that. At the same time we are totally unaware of this because everything looks stationary. If we didn't know about the causes of night and day or the seasons we have little sensation of the high-speed motions involved here, so it is unlikely to know that the whole boiling lot is accelerating through the universe at high-speed.

The problem is holes. Black-holes...gravitational holes and even the higgs hole are each in their own way a portal to the static universe that existed before the big-bang and every-time this becomes exposed an imploding friction is brought alive. A magnetic imploding friction such as those that fire the electrical nature of the living cell.

I'll leave it there for the moment because I prefer to keep the insults to the minimum...but it is all supported by the Holy Bible starting with the key principle that the universe is a property of God's Dynamic Energy.
NicholasMarks

Postby Sarniajoy » November 8th, 2016, 1:17 pm

If we are correct about Almighty God's Hadron Collider

Is that the Royal 'we', I don't see anyone else linking the Hadron Collider to god? :roll:
Sarniajoy

Postby NicholasMarks » November 8th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Sarniajoy...

It helps if you read the opening thread Sarniajoy. That is the purpose of a debate...you start with the key point and expand as you go...then you would know that our Hadron Collider doesn't smash protons but smashes the dense cores of fields the size of galaxies into each other with one of its many result being you.
NicholasMarks

Postby Sarniajoy » November 8th, 2016, 2:13 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:Sarniajoy...

It helps if you read the opening thread Sarniajoy. That is the purpose of a debate...you start with the key point and expand as you go...then you would know that our Hadron Collider doesn't smash protons but smashes the dense cores of fields the size of galaxies into each other with one of its many result being you.

What on earth are you on about? Stupid question, like as if I will get a sensible answer! :roll:
Sarniajoy

Postby Lyn » November 8th, 2016, 2:49 pm

Nicholas suggested going back to the opening post, in order to understand what he is saying. I have done so.

It isn't difficult to understand where he is coming from even if you don't agree.

I was going to copy it here but that seemed silly when all one has to do is go back to the top of the first page.
Lyn

Postby Sarniajoy » November 8th, 2016, 3:01 pm

It's stupid gobbledegook!
Sarniajoy

Postby Lyn » November 8th, 2016, 3:13 pm

OK.
You might find this more interesting, it is not written for or about any believers in God:

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/ ... ach-text/1

Nicholas uses scientific words to convey what he means and makes a comparison between scientific discovery and endeavour, and faith.

Sprocket also started a thread about CERN called, "Who says science isn't sexy?", quite a long time ago and, if you are interested, just put the title in the St Thads search engine and you'll find it.
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » November 8th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:It's stupid gobbledegook!

From my gobbledegook we can build atoms, unify the four fundamental field forces, and identify how the living-cell came into existence using the current scientific data to best effect. It is the Holy Bible that gives us all the clues from Isaiah 40:26 which tells us the nature of God's dynamic energy that built the universe, to the Gospels, which tell us how to activate God's living waters in our own lives.

It certainly gives great veracity to the Biblical teaching which states that the invisible things of God are seen by those things that are visible...and as I have said before, as an indestructible material the more we can harness via the way Jesus exclusively taught us, the more indestructible our spiritual nature becomes, and, as such, it is our spring-board into our own resurrection when the time is ripe.

Every aspect of scientific reality is a stepping stone further away from Almighty God's Hadron Collider.
NicholasMarks

Postby Sarniajoy » November 8th, 2016, 4:28 pm

YAWN
Sarniajoy

PreviousNext

Return to About Christianity