Almighty God's Hadron Collider

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: Almighty God's Hadron Collider

Postby Lyn » November 6th, 2016, 5:26 pm

She's seen them?
An ex neighbour had a little girl who was quite friendly with fairies at the bottom of their garden. I never saw them, they were probably a bit shy of grown ups.
Lyn

Postby Sprocket » November 6th, 2016, 5:28 pm

There are lots of fairies on Hampstead Heath of a summer's evening, I'm told.
A cat once got frozen to -273 C, but it's 0k now.
Sprocket

Postby Lyn » November 6th, 2016, 6:19 pm

They hover around Jack Straw's Castle, Sprocket, and frequent the men's bathing pool which is very pretty.
Can't say I ever saw any when I used to go to Hampstead Heath.
http://www.hampsteadheath.net/mens--bathing-pond.html
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » November 7th, 2016, 10:05 am

Lyn wrote:They hover around Jack Straw's Castle, Sprocket, and frequent the men's bathing pool which is very pretty.

I suppose if we want to talk fairies we should include polterguist. But, fortunately, because we are following a science that emanated from electric forces that erupted from superabundant electric material in the way I describe as Almighty God's Hadron Collider we can best describe them as gravitational disturbances which interfere with the gtavitational stability we normally expect...still...'distressed spirits' pleases the myth makers better.
NicholasMarks

Postby gone » November 7th, 2016, 12:09 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:
Lyn wrote:They hover around Jack Straw's Castle, Sprocket, and frequent the men's bathing pool which is very pretty.

I suppose if we want to talk fairies we should include polterguist. But, fortunately, because we are following a science that emanated from electric forces that erupted from superabundant electric material in the way I describe as Almighty God's Hadron Collider we can best describe them as gravitational disturbances which interfere with the gtavitational stability we normally expect...still...'distressed spirits' pleases the myth makers better.

Crazier and crazier! :banghead:
gone

Postby Lyn » November 7th, 2016, 2:22 pm

I won't say, "You would know", SJ ;) .

NM, talking about fairies, as I was, was not taking the mick out of you. I was just being 'light' for a bit.
Lyn

Postby SwordOfTheSpirit » November 7th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Lyn wrote:NM, talking about fairies, as I was, was not taking the mick out of you. I was just being 'light' for a bit.

I think the whole fairies thing started because Sarniajoy brought it up as part of her challenge to me on the previous page. She appears to have gone quiet now because my question to her requires her to account for her worldview...
SwordOfTheSpirit

Postby gone » November 7th, 2016, 3:00 pm

SwordOfTheSpirit wrote:
Lyn wrote:NM, talking about fairies, as I was, was not taking the mick out of you. I was just being 'light' for a bit.

I think the whole fairies thing started because Sarniajoy brought it up as part of her challenge to me on the previous page. She appears to have gone quiet now because my question to her requires her to account for her worldview...

I don't have to account for anything anymore than you do. My experience of life suggests that all gods are human creations, including the one featured in the Bible. I believe Jesus was a very human chap nothing 'divine' about him. Besides which, we have no idea as I have said before, if anything recorded in the gospels about Jesus had any truth to it at all. I suspect at best it was exaggeration, at worst lies!
gone

Postby Lyn » November 7th, 2016, 3:12 pm

Yes but what about the faeries, floo?

They can be seen in Regent's Park on summer afternoons and nights, nestling in nutshells, where the bee sucks and getting up to all sorts of adventures. I've seen them twice!
Lyn

Postby gone » November 7th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Lyn wrote:Yes but what about the faeries, floo?

They can be seen in Regent's Park on summer afternoons and nights, nestling in nutshells, where the bee sucks and getting up to all sorts of adventures. I've seen them twice!

Fairies are more credible than the Bible god, imo!
gone

PreviousNext

Return to About Christianity