The Spiritual Nature of Almighty God

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: The Spiritual Nature of Almighty God

Postby NicholasMarks » October 22nd, 2016, 9:36 pm

Ishy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:Ishy...

You have overlooked one point Ishy...Jesus Christ died to teach us about resurrection. I suggest that the Jehovah Witnesses are putting their entire faith in Jesus when this blood issue happens...just as fellow believers in Jesus did when they were put in the arena with lions and gladiators...they could easily have dodged it by denying Jesus...and I suppose many did.

Dying for your faith when you have no choice is not the same as making up issues which do not exist.
You see the blood of humans is different from the blood of animals. Would God have allowed us teeth and gums which bleed and so we swallow blood if human blood was not to be swallowed? The OT is clear that it is the blood of animals humans are not to consume. Kosher meat exits due to this.
Christ tells us that the wine is the blood of the new covenant which we drink and is symbolic of the blood of Christ shed for us.
As for those dying rather than deny Christ, they are not to be considered an equal to the issues of blood transfusions.

The point is though that soon we will all have to make a similar decision because the great tribulations will demand it...that final trumpet will put all our faiths to the test because there is only one protection, the spiritual armour of Jesus Christ's accurate teaching.

Have you ever noticed their is no armour for your back in Ephesians. Because you cannot see what is coming behind you and true faith knows God has our backs.
We are told to take the sword which is the word of God which the Spirit of Truth gives to us, It is a case we make the decision now so are ready when he comes. Whom will you serve. My family and I will serve the LORD GOD.

Some will say beforehand, protect yourselves by fighting wars, others will say follow them, but what all of these will be actually saying is, we know we have had it and we want to take as many down with us as possible...According to the Holy Bible they who aren't able to follow Jesus at these times will be sucked into the fabric of the fiery lake of sulphur...not my words, but the words in Revelation...I only want to make sure you aren't weeping and gnashing your teeth at that time.

The believer knows we are not fighting flesh. So fighting wars which are not spiritual are worldly not Godly. The truth is NOTHING the past the present or the future can prevail against the true Church of God. No one should be thinking about the wars or anything else. What is needed is a living soul one which is living every day waiting for the Lord to send them where they must go. Being ready is about how we live our lives everyday as individuals.

Much of what you say is true Ishy...but I will tell you what my experience tells me...that as those days approach the bullies will get nastier. They will wind up every one who has no righteous protection and strip them of all integrity...including many who think they have the answers. I know this because that's how these people work in every eventuality and if you were looking with clear eyes today you would see it building up globally today. It is Biblically called oppression and under the hysterics of oppression every vile act is permitted without any recourse...ask the WW2 Jews.
NicholasMarks

Postby Lyn » October 22nd, 2016, 9:55 pm

Pondero wrote:I don't care what Nicholas believes in JW, or reincarnation, and I will move on to something else more important than the musings of a person who mixes up science and religion in a most incoherent manner and wishes to start his own religion. Reminds one of Martin Luther! Although Martin Luther was more coherent .

If you didn't care, Pondy, you wouldn't have asked him to tell you something he had already told us all, or said, "At last" and "Finally the truth", when he repeated it because you hadn't grasped he was copying an earlier post. Even though you always read all the posts! Neither would you have accused him of dishonesty. You'll probably be saying he encourages partial birth abortion next, nothing would surprise me! This is a discussion forum. If someone is too quirky for you, there are other posters who may suit you better.

It now looks as though the thread has moved on, hopefully with some proper discussion/debate.
Lyn

Postby Ishy » October 22nd, 2016, 9:56 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:

Much of what you say is true Ishy...but I will tell you what my experience tells me...that as those days approach the bullies will get nastier. They will wind up every one who has no righteous protection and strip them of all integrity...including many who think they have the answers. I know this because that's how these people work in every eventuality and if you were looking with clear eyes today you would see it building up globally today. It is Biblically called oppression and under the hysterics of oppression every vile act is permitted without any recourse...ask the WW2 Jews.

The end times I am fully aware are happening. The answers to the above have already been given to believers.

Christ told us.. "And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."

It is about faith that Christ will not lose any the Father has given to him. The truth is you are straying from what is being told to us. Look at your words and look at Christ and what he is telling the believer. Fear Not, those who kill the body rather fear God who has the power after death to throw both body and soul into hell.
Sheep need encouragement and need to know the truth they are secure in Christ. The end times will be difficult for everyone. But as God kept the Israelites in the Desert he will keep his own. The believers need to be encouraged to grasp the truth and the power they actually have to use in the last times to lead others who are not in Christ into the paths of life and righeousness to be saved.
Ishy

Blog: View Blog (3)

Previous

Return to About Christianity