The Spiritual Nature of Almighty God

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: The Spiritual Nature of Almighty God

Postby NicholasMarks » October 22nd, 2016, 7:10 pm

Pondero wrote:
Lyn wrote:
Pondero wrote:Thanks for tracking down Nicholas Marks , godfrey. He refused to answer which church he belonged to in the past. Showing in my view his dishonesty, by continuing to post what JWs believe without giving them credit for it.
Now we know, Nicholas is exposed :roll:

Well he's answered you now, Pondy and I don't know about tracking him down, he has been here today and I thought he'd come back later on, he'd hardly gone missing.

Where does dishonesty come into it? That's a huge accusation.

I posted something from the Watchtower earlier and quite liked it, does that make me dishonest because I'm not a JW?

Seems to me as though people just want to pounce.

Nicholas, I think you'll have to say, definitely, whether or not you are a Jehovah's Witness, or just like some of their teaching. A couple of days ago, when asked about which church you belonged to, you said you prayed alone so I am assuming that means you don't attend Kingdom Hall. All of us here (not sure about godfrey, forgotten), have said which church we attend or used to attend so I'm not asking you to reveal anything which no-one else reveals. Your website certainly has a lot of JW on it, must admit I was surprised.

I suspected him from the beginning when he first began to post, he was evasive and refused to answer any questions about his posts.That is dishonesty, a bit like plagiarism really, using material without identifying your sources and letting people believe it is your own.

Oct 17...10:16...Jesus Christ the Son of God....2nd page.

GregB/Pondero...

I have prayed with CofE, Christadelphians, Jehovah Witnesses, and have read the Holy Bible, but I'm not tied to any religion...only tied to the faith that existed before all others...the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ. As far as RC's are concerned I see them also as a religion that also needs some guidance, as do the others because, unfortunately, not so righteous people have gotten involved with them and turned righteous truth in their own directions.

I am talking about the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...as he taught us...and, as he saves us...and again, I suspect, according to Biblical clues, the time is now when we must trim our lamps according to the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ.
Last edited by NicholasMarks on October 22nd, 2016, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NicholasMarks

Postby Pondero » October 22nd, 2016, 7:12 pm

Finally, the truth Nicholas :scratch:
According to one study, the average adult has a shorter attention span (eight seconds) than a goldfish (nine seconds).
This is not surprising in today's wired , or wified world.
Pondero

Postby Lyn » October 22nd, 2016, 7:37 pm

What do you mean, "At last" and, "Finally the truth"?

He has just copied what he said on Oct 17...10:16...Jesus Christ the Son of God....2nd page, we knew all that already. It wasn't a secret for goodness sake.

godfrey, I didn't mean you were "pouncing".
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » October 22nd, 2016, 7:38 pm

All...

Jesus tells us that God is a Spirit and all who worship him must do so in spirit and in truth...this tells us so much about the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Why??...

Because we are being told in one statement that we too are made from this same spiritual energy and can harness it in the same way Jesus did. The top and bottom of all this is that the entire universe is the product of God's spiritual energy.....and by processing it properly, through our own individual bodies, will, in due course, yield all of Jesus' promises...promises like repair...resurrection, and everlasting life.

One thing it aids us with is to lift us out of the machinations of those who don't follow Jesus and who set up traps to pull in the masses because it must be obvious that the more people you can scam, the more profit there is in it....Never believe a scammer.
NicholasMarks

Postby Ishy » October 22nd, 2016, 8:43 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:Nicholas isn't exposed godfrey/GregB/Pondero/Sprocket...

Nicholas is giving you the benefit of his own personal experiences which include talking with Jehovah's Witnesses...as I recall telling you in one of my earlier posts.

I find them a very devout people and I wouldn't dismiss their teaching lightly...but I talk about the righteous spirit within us...now...if anyone can detect the difference between God's Holy Spirit and the righteous spirit within us honed and tuned by Jesus' accurate teaching, please let me know because I am afraid they are one of the same thing...unless of course you don't want to be a part of Jesus Christ's accurate teaching.

Tell me Nicholas, which is the biggest sin to let your child by withholding a blood transfusion and so murdering them or giving them the blood transfusion?
You believe Jehovahs witnesses tell the truth when they say only so many thousand will be saved?

Do you think that Almighty God or Jesus will ignore a people who, like Jesus, inspire so much dislike because of their righteous stance in the world...but here, we aren't talking about them we are talking about those who might miss salvation because they are pinning their hopes on a religion and not on Jesus.

If nothing can separate us from the love of God, neither the past. the present or the future then why place burdens on the backs of others?
I like to think I have shown you by science rather than by faith but it all amounts to the same thing...Follow Jesus Christ accurately else, take the consequences of not getting it right and thereby not be ready for the great tribulations which, if nothing else I have reminded you about and encouraged you, by showing it is the accurate teaching that will save all those who repent...directly to Almighty God, via Jesus.

Isn't the truth that a person is part of Gods Kingdom through Spirit and the truth about the Lord Jesus Christ?
Isn't Christ able to save everyone to the uttermost who come unto God by him?
Surely being saved is a matter of faith in Christ and the word of God? Interested to hear your feed back.
Ishy

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Pondero » October 22nd, 2016, 8:48 pm

I don't care what Nicholas believes in JW, or reincarnation, and I will move on to something else more important than the musings of a person who mixes up science and religion in a most incoherent manner and wishes to start his own religion. Reminds one of Martin Luther! Although Martin Luther was more coherent .
According to one study, the average adult has a shorter attention span (eight seconds) than a goldfish (nine seconds).
This is not surprising in today's wired , or wified world.
Pondero

Postby NicholasMarks » October 22nd, 2016, 9:11 pm

Ishy...

You have overlooked one point Ishy...Jesus Christ died to teach us about resurrection. I suggest that the Jehovah Witnesses are putting their entire faith in Jesus when this blood issue happens...just as fellow believers in Jesus did when they were put in the arena with lions and gladiators...they could easily have dodged it by denying Jesus...and I suppose many did. The point is though that soon we will all have to make a similar decision because the great tribulations will demand it...that final trumpet will put all our faiths to the test because there is only one protection, the spiritual armour of Jesus Christ's accurate teaching.

Some will say beforehand, protect yourselves by fighting wars, others will say follow them, but what all of these will be actually saying is, we know we have had it and we want to take as many down with us as possible...According to the Holy Bible they who aren't able to follow Jesus at these times will be sucked into the fabric of the fiery lake of sulphur...not my words, but the words in Revelation...I only want to make sure you aren't weeping and gnashing your teeth at that time.
NicholasMarks

Postby NicholasMarks » October 22nd, 2016, 9:21 pm

Pondero wrote:I don't care what Nicholas believes in JW, or reincarnation, and I will move on to something else more important than the musings of a person who mixes up science and religion in a most incoherent manner and wishes to start his own religion. Reminds one of Martin Luther! Although Martin Luther was more coherent .

Everything I say is built on top of modern science, in that all their calculations and equations have been considered and accepted and built on top of, Pondero...So, ok...I'm not the best interpreter of all these matters but with the accurate teaching of Jesus, included, I am perhaps amongst the few that see this connection...still, you can't win em all...I just hope that you will see sense before those final trumpet calls.
NicholasMarks

Postby Sprocket » October 22nd, 2016, 9:25 pm

:sleep:
Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason?
Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason.
Sir John Harington (1561-1620)
Sprocket

Postby Ishy » October 22nd, 2016, 9:26 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:Ishy...

You have overlooked one point Ishy...Jesus Christ died to teach us about resurrection. I suggest that the Jehovah Witnesses are putting their entire faith in Jesus when this blood issue happens...just as fellow believers in Jesus did when they were put in the arena with lions and gladiators...they could easily have dodged it by denying Jesus...and I suppose many did.

Dying for your faith when you have no choice is not the same as making up issues which do not exist.
You see the blood of humans is different from the blood of animals. Would God have allowed us teeth and gums which bleed and so we swallow blood if human blood was not to be swallowed? The OT is clear that it is the blood of animals humans are not to consume. Kosher meat exits due to this.
Christ tells us that the wine is the blood of the new covenant which we drink and is symbolic of the blood of Christ shed for us.
As for those dying rather than deny Christ, they are not to be considered an equal to the issues of blood transfusions.

The point is though that soon we will all have to make a similar decision because the great tribulations will demand it...that final trumpet will put all our faiths to the test because there is only one protection, the spiritual armour of Jesus Christ's accurate teaching.

Have you ever noticed their is no armour for your back in Ephesians. Because you cannot see what is coming behind you and true faith knows God has our backs.
We are told to take the sword which is the word of God which the Spirit of Truth gives to us, It is a case we make the decision now so are ready when he comes. Whom will you serve. My family and I will serve the LORD GOD.

Some will say beforehand, protect yourselves by fighting wars, others will say follow them, but what all of these will be actually saying is, we know we have had it and we want to take as many down with us as possible...According to the Holy Bible they who aren't able to follow Jesus at these times will be sucked into the fabric of the fiery lake of sulphur...not my words, but the words in Revelation...I only want to make sure you aren't weeping and gnashing your teeth at that time.

The believer knows we are not fighting flesh. So fighting wars which are not spiritual are worldly not Godly. The truth is NOTHING the past the present or the future can prevail against the true Church of God. No one should be thinking about the wars or anything else. What is needed is a living soul one which is living every day waiting for the Lord to send them where they must go. Being ready is about how we live our lives everyday as individuals.
Ishy

Blog: View Blog (3)

PreviousNext

Return to About Christianity