The elusive 'truth'

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby Sarniajoy » November 13th, 2016, 12:22 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:NM, get help! :roll:


It may have escaped your notice Sarniajoy...but I believe I have already got it.


With 'help' like you claim to have, you are completely up the creek without a paddle. :shock:
Sarniajoy
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby NicholasMarks » November 13th, 2016, 12:35 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:NM, get help! :roll:


It may have escaped your notice Sarniajoy...but I believe I have already got it.


With 'help' like you claim to have, you are completely up the creek without a paddle. :shock:


I expect no more from you Sarniajoy. You are an outspoken hater of righteousness. No one could look at the state of this world and decry righteousness because it is the only solid force that can do anything about it...and true to form it will...in God's time, not ours. This is summed up by the Biblical statement whereby God wants to save as many as he can before the great tribulation which cuts off the saved from the unsaved. In the meantime we are invited to follow the righteous path that delivers repair, salvation, resurrection, and ultimately everlasting life. Millions have seen the benefit of Jesus' righteous teaching and many more have been led by a confused corruption of his word, thanks to iniquity, but the truth is that there is a valuable science that lies beneath his teaching...a teaching owned by Almighty God and which simply cannot fail its true adherents.
NicholasMarks
 
Posts: 210
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 10:36 am

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby Sarniajoy » November 13th, 2016, 12:36 pm

It definitely failed where you are concerned!
Sarniajoy
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby NicholasMarks » November 13th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:It definitely failed where you are concerned!


No one is expected to do more than follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...accurate being the key word...as Jesus spoke it, taught it, and lived by it. I advocate no more and encourage people who might listen to my words to do precisely that...so we must question the validity of anyone who teaches a different truth...because it is obviously faulty by Jesus' standards just as your own assertions are Sarniajoy.
NicholasMarks
 
Posts: 210
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 10:36 am

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby Sarniajoy » November 13th, 2016, 1:30 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:It definitely failed where you are concerned!


No one is expected to do more than follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...accurate being the key word...as Jesus spoke it, taught it, and lived by it. I advocate no more and encourage people who might listen to my words to do precisely that...so we must question the validity of anyone who teaches a different truth...because it is obviously faulty by Jesus' standards just as your own assertions are Sarniajoy.


NM how many people see it your way?
Sarniajoy
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby GregB » November 13th, 2016, 1:33 pm

Simple answer to that question: None.
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."
- T.S.Eliot 'Four Quartets'.
User avatar
GregB
 
Posts: 15059
Joined: October 25th, 2007, 11:23 am
Location: Barcelona, Spain

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby NicholasMarks » November 13th, 2016, 1:47 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:It definitely failed where you are concerned!


No one is expected to do more than follow the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ...accurate being the key word...as Jesus spoke it, taught it, and lived by it. I advocate no more and encourage people who might listen to my words to do precisely that...so we must question the validity of anyone who teaches a different truth...because it is obviously faulty by Jesus' standards just as your own assertions are Sarniajoy.


NM how many people see it your way?


I've answered this before Sarniajoy...but I'm afraid you just don't listen. In fact, you seem to think it is a poll where the majority are right and the minority are wrong...but when dealing with a hard to understand, profound knowledge that passeth all understanding, the opposite is true.

If you had bothered reading the above you would have noticed that I state categorically that it is the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ which is accurate and true. I don't alter that accuracy one iota. So Jesus is the one you are having a go at, not me. What I am suggesting is that many are following institutions that have veered away from his accuracy and become comfortable in an inaccurate teaching which, though answers some of the emotional needs of an individual doesn't answer the spiritual needs because they never see through the iniquity they are embracing.

Everlasting life, resurrection, and repair all need accuracy because this is the reason Jesus had to die...he had to show that mans accuracy isn't Almighty God's accuracy. But you should already know that because, it seems, that mans accuracy scarred you emotionally, for life.
NicholasMarks
 
Posts: 210
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 10:36 am

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby Sarniajoy » November 13th, 2016, 2:01 pm

I take it then no one sees it your way, NM. You keep on about what Jesus is supposed to have said, and even if quoted correctly, which has to be in doubt as it was written years after he died, you have put a weird spin on it, which I bet was never intended. If around today Jesus might be a bit miffed with you and utter the, 'depart from me for I never knew you', phrase!
Sarniajoy
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby NicholasMarks » November 13th, 2016, 2:07 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:I take it then no one sees it your way, NM. You keep on about what Jesus is supposed to have said, and even if quoted correctly, which has to be in doubt as it was written years after he died, you have put a weird spin on it, which I bet was never intended. If around today Jesus might be a bit miffed with you and utter the, 'depart from me for I never knew you', phrase!


At least you have put a little thought into this post which is often missing. If you had studied Jesus Christ's teaching, accurately, you would know that it is guided by a Heavenly force and it is equally accurate as any writing at the hand of Almighty God's would be today.

Excuse me...dinners ready.
NicholasMarks
 
Posts: 210
Joined: October 15th, 2016, 10:36 am

Re: The elusive 'truth'

Postby Sarniajoy » November 13th, 2016, 2:16 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:I take it then no one sees it your way, NM. You keep on about what Jesus is supposed to have said, and even if quoted correctly, which has to be in doubt as it was written years after he died, you have put a weird spin on it, which I bet was never intended. If around today Jesus might be a bit miffed with you and utter the, 'depart from me for I never knew you', phrase!


At least you have put a little thought into this post which is often missing. If you had studied Jesus Christ's teaching, accurately, you would know that it is guided by a Heavenly force and it is equally accurate as any writing at the hand of Almighty God's would be today.

Excuse me...dinners ready.


What you mean is if I was your clone I might see it your way, but thank goodness I am not, and nor is anyone else, Christian or non believer!
Sarniajoy
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: September 28th, 2009, 1:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to About Christianity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron