The Power of Prayer

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: The Power of Prayer

Postby NicholasMarks » November 29th, 2016, 7:42 am

different glory wrote:I'm pretty hazy about the Illuminati, Lyn. Should I read up about them?

Nicholas - what's your answer to my first question? i.e. does "living embodiment of superabundant spiritual energy" refer to that whom we commonly call "God"?

What I'm saying different glory/Lyn is this...The universe is made from an invisible, superabunt, indestructable force. Almighty God is the pure spiritual living expression of all that material and all the science and energy that develops from that material that Jesus calls God's Living Waters. All we have to do is follow Jesus' teaching as accurately as possible and we make ourselves spiritual as Jesus and as Almighty God are and become partakers in that indestructable force, which, amongst other things, has a proven record of offering resurrection, if and when needed.
NicholasMarks

Postby gone » November 29th, 2016, 8:25 am

NicholasMarks wrote:
different glory wrote:I'm pretty hazy about the Illuminati, Lyn. Should I read up about them?

Nicholas - what's your answer to my first question? i.e. does "living embodiment of superabundant spiritual energy" refer to that whom we commonly call "God"?

What I'm saying different glory/Lyn is this...The universe is made from an invisible, superabunt, indestructable force. Almighty God is the pure spiritual living expression of all that material and all the science and energy that develops from that material that Jesus calls God's Living Waters. All we have to do is follow Jesus' teaching as accurately as possible and we make ourselves spiritual as Jesus and as Almighty God are and become partakers in that indestructable force, which, amongst other things, has a proven record of offering resurrection, if and when needed.

You state the same nonsense over and over again, but it makes no more sense now than when you first came out with it!
gone

Postby NicholasMarks » November 29th, 2016, 8:54 am

Sarniajoy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:

You state the same nonsense over and over again, but it makes no more sense now than when you first came out with it!

That nonsense is extracted from the Holy Bible and modern science...you can't see it yet Sarniajoy but I guarantee you will see it just before Wormwood inflicts its full impact and just before those who are hiding in their home made caves are caught out by the terrible reverbertions of the noises that will echo all around them like they are living inside a drum which is playing the drumbeat of Almighty God's impending Judgement. Better to put on a sincere righteousness knowing you might just be saved.
NicholasMarks

Postby gone » November 29th, 2016, 11:24 am

The Bible is just a book, the documents making it up were written long ago and from the perspective of people living in those days. As for modern science, it is a subject you obviously know nothing about, or you wouldn't equate it with the Bible. You have the word 'wormwood' on the brain, which is really sad.

I don't know if you have a family, but I would feel very sorry for them if they had to live with someone who thinks as you do!
gone

Postby NicholasMarks » November 29th, 2016, 12:38 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:The Bible is just a book, the documents making it up were written long ago and from the perspective of people living in those days. As for modern science, it is a subject you obviously know nothing about, or you wouldn't equate it with the Bible. You have the word 'wormwood' on the brain, which is really sad.

I don't know if you have a family, but I would feel very sorry for them if they had to live with someone who thinks as you do!

Haven't we been here before Sarniajoy...I support what Jesus Christ and Almighty God have stated and has been supported by literally millions over the generations since and you try to make it personal against me, and my family, with ridicule and a statement about science which you just can't substantiate and, of course, by default, ridicule everyone else who sees this planet in the depths of despair and distress and who hope and pray that Almighty God wont let them down. I can tell them plainly...He wont.

They must all realise though that there is no movement on Jesus' stance on righteousness...it is part of a science which will either work for us or it wont and it all depends on the spiritual link we have with God's spiritual water. I know I am repeating myself but I, like Almighty God and Jesus Christ don't want to loose anyone other than the brutally evil whom we can all well do without and who are surreptitiously building their hiding places from Wormwood and its threatened magnetic storms as we speak...and they wont invite us to seek refuge with them.
NicholasMarks

Postby gone » November 29th, 2016, 1:51 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:The Bible is just a book, the documents making it up were written long ago and from the perspective of people living in those days. As for modern science, it is a subject you obviously know nothing about, or you wouldn't equate it with the Bible. You have the word 'wormwood' on the brain, which is really sad.

Haven't we been here before Sarniajoy...I support what Jesus Christ and Almighty God have stated and has been supported by literally millions over the generations since and you try to make it personal against me, and my family, with ridicule and a statement about science which you just can't substantiate and, of course, by default, ridicule everyone else who sees this planet in the depths of despair and distress and who hope and pray that Almighty God wont let them down. I can tell them plainly...He wont.

They must all realise though that there is no movement on Jesus' stance on righteousness...it is part of a science which will either work for us or it wont and it all depends on the spiritual link we have with God's spiritual water. I know I am repeating myself but I, like Almighty God and Jesus Christ don't want to loose anyone other than the brutally evil whom we can all well do without and who are surreptitiously building their hiding places from Wormwood and its threatened magnetic storms as we speak...and they wont invite us to seek refuge with them.

NM your perspective on the Christian religion isn't shared by many, if any, Christians.
gone

Postby NicholasMarks » November 29th, 2016, 2:20 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:

NM your perspective on the Christian religion isn't shared by many, if any, Christians.

Following Jesus isn't about what everyone else believes Sarniajoy...it is about following Jesus accurately. No other believer has taught a specific code of behavior and died a terrible death so that those who follow him can find the same assurances from Jesus as the assurances Jesus found from his father...and with an air of despair for you Sarniajoy...it's all about attaching ourselves and participating in God's Living Waters...an indestructible energy that built all the stars and atoms, and, if Jesus Christ can be believed, is the root material behind our health and welfare too. You see...if we can harness that indestructible material and fashion it on us...then we become spiritually indestructible as well. A useful aspect of our existence if we want the same things Jesus and Almighty God want...ie...health, happiness, peace, harmony, good will, good order and all the things that come with a caring, even loving authority who has promised to filter out all the dross by way of a load of great tribulations that no one can withstand...accept, of course, those who have harnessed the laws of resurrection within themselves...accurately.

Ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of righteousness.
NicholasMarks

Postby gone » November 29th, 2016, 3:21 pm

Here we go again, more garbage! :roll:
gone

Postby Lyn » November 29th, 2016, 3:54 pm

Well don't flipping read it then! There's no obligation to look at every post.
Nicholas may not be saying anything new but neither are you, Sj.
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » November 29th, 2016, 4:01 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:Here we go again, more garbage! :roll:

Garbage is in the eye of the beholder Sarniajoy...Some will only accept brand new, top of the range, faultless in every detail and most definitely in the colour of choice...Almighty God and Jesus Christ just want everyone to be healthy and happy and they have proved themselves to me even though I am course, uncouth, without much going for him, old, infirm and without much at all...still...I feel so full of righteous integrity because righteous guidance has revealed a science to me that no one can dispute...this being, as you already know, that all mass is made from an energy and all energy has a simplistic, invisible form that must be superabundant because Almighty God says so...modern science says so, all the atoms and all the stars and all the electric/magnetic fields in the universe say so...and I say so as well, with a great confidence which exceeds the confidence of Einstein when he said...everything is energy...because the Holy Bible reveals to me that planet Earth will be saved by the righteous expression of this force and those who follow Jesus accurately..
NicholasMarks

PreviousNext

Return to About Christianity