The Power of Prayer

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: The Power of Prayer

Postby gone » November 29th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Lyn wrote:Well don't flipping read it then! There's no obligation to look at every post.
Nicholas may not be saying anything new but neither are you, Sj.

This is between NM and me, you don't need to stick your oar in! :roll:
gone

Postby gone » November 29th, 2016, 5:11 pm

NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:Here we go again, more garbage! :roll:

Garbage is in the eye of the beholder Sarniajoy...Some will only accept brand new, top of the range, faultless in every detail and most definitely in the colour of choice...Almighty God and Jesus Christ just want everyone to be healthy and happy and they have proved themselves to me even though I am course, uncouth, without much going for him, old, infirm and without much at all...still...I feel so full of righteous integrity because righteous guidance has revealed a science to me that no one can dispute...this being, as you already know, that all mass is made from an energy and all energy has a simplistic, invisible form that must be superabundant because Almighty God says so...modern science says so, all the atoms and all the stars and all the electric/magnetic fields in the universe say so...and I say so as well, with a great confidence which exceeds the confidence of Einstein when he said...everything is energy...because the Holy Bible reveals to me that planet Earth will be saved by the righteous expression of this force and those who follow Jesus accurately..

:mrgreen:
gone

Postby NicholasMarks » November 29th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:Here we go again, more garbage! :roll:

Garbage is in the eye of the beholder Sarniajoy...Some will only accept brand new, top of the range, faultless in every detail and most definitely in the colour of choice...Almighty God and Jesus Christ just want everyone to be healthy and happy and they have proved themselves to me even though I am course, uncouth, without much going for him, old, infirm and without much at all...still...I feel so full of righteous integrity because righteous guidance has revealed a science to me that no one can dispute...this being, as you already know, that all mass is made from an energy and all energy has a simplistic, invisible form that must be superabundant because Almighty God says so...modern science says so, all the atoms and all the stars and all the electric/magnetic fields in the universe say so...and I say so as well, with a great confidence which exceeds the confidence of Einstein when he said...everything is energy...because the Holy Bible reveals to me that planet Earth will be saved by the righteous expression of this force and those who follow Jesus accurately..

:mrgreen:

Now you are having to have the last word Sarniajoy and every response will be pitiful. That's ok...I've dealt with difficult ladies before...especially when they are all wound up to a high hysterical pitch in the work place due to nasty management practices. I learnt much of what I say here on forums from there and I can tell you with out a shadow of a doubt that hysteria leads to emotional exhaustion and exhaustion leads to any number of health problems...and what I can also tell you is that with a little spiritual comfort one person can defeat that oppression and win over the hearts and minds of the victims, in a business sort of way, but the management hostility is only bearable when the carer has Jesus Christ on their side.

Forgive me if I bow out of this pointless exchange.
NicholasMarks

Postby Lyn » November 29th, 2016, 6:46 pm

You have opened a can of worms mentioning "hysterical ladies", Nicholas.
I am sure you have also had to deal with the male equivalent.
Lyn

Postby NicholasMarks » November 29th, 2016, 7:01 pm

Lyn wrote:You have opened a can of worms mentioning "hysterical ladies", Nicholas.
I am sure you have also had to deal with the male equivalent.

It was a factory almost entirely of women Lyn and my dealings were mainly with them and the whole experience revolved around how they were treated though men were involved and also have a hysterical behaviour pattern but where a woman might cry a man might get violent.

Don't expect me to sum up a wild and horrible experience in a few words to satisfy political correctness.
NicholasMarks

Postby Lyn » November 29th, 2016, 7:19 pm

I didn't mean to do that, Nicholas. Thank you for responding, I can picture it quite well.
Lyn

Postby gone » November 30th, 2016, 8:21 am

NM you are pathetic, it is you who appears to be hysterical when your garbage is challenged! :roll:
gone

Postby NicholasMarks » November 30th, 2016, 10:03 am

Sarniajoy wrote:NM you are pathetic, it is you who appears to be hysterical when your garbage is challenged! :roll:

When I use the word hysterical Sarniajoy I am building in over 40 years of scientific analysis of the word rather than a 2 bit attack on righteousness. You don't want Almighty God or his son who is so precious to so many of us so you can't expect to grasp the finer detail behind righteous integrity and Jesus' accurate teaching, yet you keep responding with sad outbursts against them.

You see...besides all the other health problems we incur because of our abandonment of healthy spiritual interactions with our own genetics it is easier to see that when people constantly work at a high hysterical pitch they are driving their own genetics hysterical too. We become the bullies of our own living cells just as evil becomes the bullies of our emotional health.

It seems that you will have to ignore the science Sarniajoy because you have no grasp of the subject, and just concentrate on taking in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and hope to avoid the fiery lake of sulphur...though, it seems, it is your expressed wish to go with it.
NicholasMarks

Postby gone » November 30th, 2016, 11:13 am

NicholasMarks wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:NM you are pathetic, it is you who appears to be hysterical when your garbage is challenged! :roll:

When I use the word hysterical Sarniajoy I am building in over 40 years of scientific analysis of the word rather than a 2 bit attack on righteousness. You don't want Almighty God or his son who is so precious to so many of us so you can't expect to grasp the finer detail behind righteous integrity and Jesus' accurate teaching, yet you keep responding with sad outbursts against them.

You see...besides all the other health problems we incur because of our abandonment of healthy spiritual interactions with our own genetics it is easier to see that when people constantly work at a high hysterical pitch they are driving their own genetics hysterical too. We become the bullies of our own living cells just as evil becomes the bullies of our emotional health.

It seems that you will have to ignore the science Sarniajoy because you have no grasp of the subject, and just concentrate on taking in the accurate teaching of Jesus Christ and hope to avoid the fiery lake of sulphur...though, it seems, it is your expressed wish to go with it.

You wouldn't know what science is if it bit you on the bottom!

BTW Forgive me if I bow out of this pointless exchange.

So why don't you as the more you post on the topic of religion the more twaddle you spout? Try posting on other topics but keep the 'accurate' Jesus and science out of them!
gone

Postby NicholasMarks » November 30th, 2016, 11:34 am

Sarniajoy wrote:
NicholasMarks wrote:

You wouldn't know what science is if it bit you on the bottom!

BTW Forgive me if I bow out of this pointless exchange.

So why don't you as the more you post on the topic of religion the more twaddle you spout? Try posting on other topics but keep the 'accurate' Jesus and science out of them!

Just as the entire book of science unifies into one science the entire work in the Holy Bible unifies into that book of science as well and when you have tested the truth in it all you know, without a shadow of a doubt, that Jesus Christ is the highest authority in that truth with the exception of one other...Almighty God, himself, and if you recall they taught us about Judgement and who will be saved and who wont be saved and if every word in the Holy Bible and in particular the Gospels is true than we know in advance that a powerful upheaval is going to strike this planet and destroy most life upon it. Now, with resurrection, that wont be such a bad thing because all those who have claimed ownership over this planet, whether by bullying, greed, dominating the vulnerable, slavery, oppression, political misbehavior and all the black tactics of the emotions, will have a rude awakening because they will have no strength for resurrection but that doesn't mean they will have no eternal spiritual presence...it just means they wont reside on planet Earth any more...a sentence Biblically summed up as eternal damnation...Now, I think this is the message that needs broadcasting to all who can hear what the eternal spirit says to the churches because Jesus Christ didn't suffer for no purpose at all, he died so that others might live.

Sorry Sarniajoy...but it's my thread, my points, and my beliefs here...not yours.
NicholasMarks

PreviousNext

Return to About Christianity