The Power of Prayer

For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view.
Forum rules
For discussions about Christianity, from any point of view. Christians and those of any other faith or of none are equally welcome, provided they treat others with respect at all times.

Re: The Power of Prayer

Postby gone » November 30th, 2016, 12:20 pm

Your beliefs are total garbage, but if you don't want to be challenged don't post them, SIMPLES! :roll:
gone

Postby NicholasMarks » November 30th, 2016, 12:41 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:Your beliefs are total garbage, but if you don't want to be challenged don't post them, SIMPLES! :roll:

Tit for tat...hmmm.

The Holy Bible is a wonderful aid to correct living...to guide those who find that life isn't going their way. Don't be put off by the slurs and ridicule of those who don't want fairness and health spread around as Almighty God intends...rather take their words on the chin and upbuild within yourselves a righteous spirit, so that you are not dragged into that lake of fire and sulphur.

It's simple maths really...if the universe is so full of energy then there is an unwritten science concerning that energy...unwritten, until we realise that this is the same energy that Almighty God said in Isaiah he built every star out of. Then...simple maths again, that means that every law appertaining to life is an expression of that very same energy.

Jesus Christ died so that he could be resurrected showing us that this indestructible energy that he taught us about will save us too. To become in receipt of it all we need to do is align our emotional health with Jesus Christ's because we tune into God's righteous frequency and absorb this pure, invisible, energy, into our own spiritual network that slowly feeds all our inner thirsts. Thirsts that no other elixir can ever reach.

Don't just take my word for it...read the Gospels...accurately, yourselves...but ignore iniquity because they have booked their place on the fiery lake already.
NicholasMarks

Postby gone » November 30th, 2016, 1:23 pm

YAWN
gone

Postby NicholasMarks » November 30th, 2016, 1:57 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:YAWN

The universe is so wonderful that it is unwise to dismiss anything from its capabilities...like all of Jesus' miracles...to all his future promises. Those who prefer to sleep through these exciting times are missing valuable time to upbuild their own spirit...to grow closer to Jesus Christ...to start on the pattern of repairing their own genetic health...to learn how to harmonise with those who will also be saved. If we prefer the laws that we control animals by allowing them no rights what-so-ever then who will condemn Almighty God who says he will only save those who make themselves above the animals via Jesus' righteous teaching.

The universe is eternal and all life upon it can live forever if we get the right science to follow and I'm afraid the right science is exclusively contained within Jesus Christ's accurate teaching. By my estimate millions are already following that science without any aid from me and so I am just encouraging border-liners...but if you can't believe and follow a teaching that refuses to change because it would alter the science that supports it...then what hope have we got??
NicholasMarks

Postby Sprocket » November 30th, 2016, 11:08 pm

Sarniajoy wrote:NM you are pathetic, it is you who appears to be hysterical when your garbage is challenged! :roll:
I've called NM a few bad things in his time here, but one thing he certainly isn't is hysterical. Boring and obsessive, certainly, but he's always calm and polite.
Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason?
Why, if it prosper, none dare call it treason.
Sir John Harington (1561-1620)
Sprocket

Postby NicholasMarks » December 1st, 2016, 11:21 am

Sprocket wrote:
Sarniajoy wrote:NM you are pathetic, it is you who appears to be hysterical when your garbage is challenged! :roll:
I've called NM a few bad things in his time here, but one thing he certainly isn't is hysterical. Boring and obsessive, certainly, but he's always calm and polite.

Thanks for that Sprocket....but of course I have to correct you slightly...I have calculated that we all work at our own different hysterical pitch. On a scale of 1 to 10 Jesus Christ was working at 0 whilst all out war means everyone is working at 11.

It is best to try and achieve zero because if we don't then we are wasting our inner strength and our health begins to fail. The closer we get to eleven the easier we are manipulated by undesirable forces and con-artists love to manipulate that hysterical pitch. It is their stock in trade because they know that a group of people working at the extreme end of the range has low resistance to the oppression that always comes with the deceit of all evil...so...even if we just want a quiet, healthier life style we should aim for zero and hope to achieve at least 3 or 4 on my imaginary scale.
NicholasMarks

Postby Pondero » August 16th, 2017, 8:20 pm

Nicholas has left us. This is about the power of prayer and how it turned an Englishman who joined a white supremacists group in England and went to prison for it twice. He was converted by the grace of God.

http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/ch ... upremacist
We live at a time ...characterized by a subliminal relativism that penetrates every area of life. Sometimes this relativism becomes aggressive, when it opposes those who say that they know where the truth or meaning of life is to be found. Benedict XV1.
Pondero

Postby Lyn » August 16th, 2017, 8:56 pm

There's a wiki article about Joseph Pearce which I've just read.

Well, there's hope for the likes of Tommy Robinson and Nick Griffin yet.
Lyn

Postby Pondero » August 16th, 2017, 9:56 pm

Lyn wrote:There's a wiki article about Joseph Pearce which I've just read.

Well, there's hope for the likes of Tommy Robinson and Nick Griffin yet.

I read it too, but it is not as good as the one I copied. Yes, there is hope for Robinson and Griffin.
We live at a time ...characterized by a subliminal relativism that penetrates every area of life. Sometimes this relativism becomes aggressive, when it opposes those who say that they know where the truth or meaning of life is to be found. Benedict XV1.
Pondero

Previous

Return to About Christianity